Cormier isn't gonna do much in the UFC

Cormier fought "safe" against Staring
It seems its okay when GSP fights "safe"

But when someone else does it.... their performance is deemed "weak" and they are all "hype"

Double Standards gonna Double Standards
GSP takes way more heat on here then DC! I thought DC did the right thing last night he had alot on the line.

Hey devilfisted...so Dan hardy is elite right? GSP looked like a white belt trying to submit him

Hey devilfisted...so Dan hardy is elite right? GSP looked like a white belt trying to submit him

Just like Fabricio Werdum looked like a white belt trying to submit Vinny Magalhaes right? Since Vinny defended the armbar the same way Dan Hardy did.

Cool. Just make sure you bet against him so the Cormier backers can get a more favourable line yeah?

I was pretty shocked at how terrible Staring looked. Clinching with a wrestling Olympian to avoid getting tooled in the stand-up? God knows what AO gets out of sparring with the poor guy.

Also, was this promo pic just his head photoshopped onto a Calvin Klein model's body, or has he spent the last year getting pissed and stuffing his face with space cake in a diseased Amsterdam brothel?

282326_460216197364937_32175744_n.jpg

He tko'd the guy. What's your problem, it wasn't bloody enough for you? That's why he sucks now? Did you forget that he beat Barnett?

I don't think DC wanted to go 100% this fight. There was no need to risk his health (especially his hands) against this guy. He intelligently dismantled him.

He may be still top 10 HW, but he didn't look so great like everyone always says.
He was 100% concentrated and stuff, got a shitty oponent (yeah, noone else wanted to fight him, not his fault) who was supposed to have nice standup (and didn't) and, though it was one-sided, it wasn't as masterful as it should have been according to the hype.

Barnett was sick and still dismantled the guy in the 1st. Same as Mousasi. And Jacare.

I think Mir will actually cause some problems for Cormier, maybe even Big Nog 2 replay will happen. Konckdown and then sub. If not, Jon Jones will 100% crush DC if he makes the weight.

Werdum suggested to step in to replace Mir, but it never happened and Cormier remained silent on this. I wonder why.

Come on, Jacare's fight didn't show you a MW with crisp striking and aggressive sub offence? Short fight but Jacare looked elite imo.

No, the short notice kinda takes away from that. Plus he wasn't exactly fighting a top 15 guy.

Don't judge the guy on one fight against a can. He's got a ton of tools.

You gotta be a moron to think Cormier will fail in the UFC.

Based on his style alone he'll be dangerous to anyone.

Thought Cormier looked like shit last night. He missed at least a dozen openings and lost top position repeatedly. Hopefully (for his sake, I don't care) he was just looking past the fight.

what does he can offer to Jones? I liked DC until that crap. he made himself ridiculous.

I seriously wouldn't consider Barnett a top 10 HW, everyone is hung up on his Pride days, but that was steroid-powered Barnett, without the juice he's nothing special

and you say this based on what? His only loss in 6 years was against Cormier, and he finished all but one of his wins.

Just like Fabricio Werdum looked like a white belt trying to submit Vinny Magalhaes right? Since Vinny defended the armbar the same way Dan Hardy did.

Please don't say stuff like that.

Don't compare Dan Hardy's sub defense to the super-human performance that Vinny put that night. Werdum was technically perfectly, whereas GSP was all clumsy when trying to apply the armbar.

_99kg-FINAL_Vinny-Werdum-2.gif

16lab1l.jpg

Why? People who have a clue can actually watch fights and assess things.

They said that about plenty of guys coming in, not saying he's not but it's not like he's been pushed by guys like Cain, JDS or Werdum. He very well may crush everyone but lets let him fight in the UFC once before calling him king of the hill.

No, the short notice kinda takes away from that. Plus he wasn't exactly fighting a top 15 guy.

Ed Herman is a game veteran on a streak and Jacare worked him. That fight wasn't even close. Herman's a black belt and Jacare almost ripped that arm off in seconds.

Last edited:
Back