• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Corey Feldman Is Going To Name Names Of Hollywood Pedophiles

That shit is gonna crash as soon as it starts. they aint letting him tell his truth.

Nah, I'm sure it's set up so as soon as you give your $20 you get this...

source.gif

i bet he doesnt name anyone only alludes to certain figures

Last edited:
I bet he is gonna say he had sex with Madonna when he was 12 or 11.

Looks like it's going down in 30 minutes. Someone please pay for it and post Cliffs. :D

Should I get it? If there's nothing else on tonight I may take the hit for the team. :D

ETA: Nvr mind. The Voice is on. :D :D :D

Looks like someone needs attention again.

I was tired of this silly shit years ago.

Yeah exactly this. I don't doubt his claims but the guy is an attention seeker, his music career never took off so this is the next best thing. All he has to do, is give an interview to set the record straight why does he need to do a documentary ? This documentary is nothing but a quick cash grab.

Last edited:
Brock Lesnar should show up and start raping him all over the place.

I can't believe people are doubting him and supporting the pedos. Hero worship is strong on the Sherdog.

I hope everyone he names goes to jail and burns for taking advantage of a him as a Child.

i can't see YT vids, has anyone posted his performance from Stern years back

it might even be more tremendous then the one Faustian astutely highlighted

Ye this might even be more awkward since it was pretty obvious to everyone but Feldman that the whole thing was supposed to be comedy while he's out there taking himself seriously

VWfWpYS.gif

giphy.gif

SadCloseIberiannase-size_restricted.gif

Legit hard to watch lol

Ye this might even be more awkward since it was pretty obvious to everyone but Feldman that the whole thing was supposed to be comedy while he's out there taking himself seriously lol

VWfWpYS.gif

giphy.gif

The second GIF is absolutely tremendous

And I'm being sincere
It's the head shimmy at the end that put it over the top

Lol. Here's the Trailer:

Jesus Christ, doesn't exactly inspire a lot of faith in the veracity of the claims.

Look guys, just don't assume these people are liars okay, and no matter if it's true or not, just accept that they believe it...

The second GIF is absolutely tremendous

And I'm being sincere
It's the head shimmy at the end that put it over the top
Lmfao I didn't even notice that at first. Legit lol'd

Ye this might even be more awkward since it was pretty obvious to everyone but Feldman that the whole thing was supposed to be comedy while he's out there taking himself seriously

VWfWpYS.gif

giphy.gif

Legit hard to watch lol

Damn, that looks like outtakes Marc Almond didn't even want for the Sex Dwarf video.

Back