• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Corey Feldman Is Going To Name Names Of Hollywood Pedophiles

Nope it's his own song What Up With Youth, it's about gang violence cause apparently gang violence is a big thing for Corey Feldman lol

See if you can get through the whole thing without the hardest cringe of your life:

Pretty hard to make it through man.

Corey can't sing but this thing might have been a passable B-side on any album if it had been about something other than making the world a better place.

But with these lyrics...reminds me of...

mmmmhhh…

yeah but he was supposed to deliver several names and one of them is a big A lister... so what you are saying isn't really.. wrong... since you don't know the other names he's going to release...

I wanna know damnit!!!!
I wouldn't count on it. ;)

So the stream crashed?

The Illuminati boogieman trying to keep Charlie Sheen's name clean

For anyone who can't view the stream I can tell you that JK Rowling just announced that it was Us the Readers who were the molesters all along.

His head is way to big for his body.

Sounds like he is gonna say Haim was the one raped by these people

Yo the hackers are back at it and crashed it again. They don't him naming anyone

ESuHwVzUYAID0T4

Last edited:
Culkin also said MJ never boinked him

I don't think MJ diddled anyone. The dude was a weirdo and messed up in the head. Very naive and put himself in bad positions to be falsely accused, but I think he was probably asexual and not even able to comprehend.

Other than the black midget and the gay Paul Shaffer slave....those moves are pretty legit.
The bald lurch is Howard Stern in the old days, probably the channel 9 show, which was very entertaining to a kid.

Nope it's his own song What Up With Youth, it's about gang violence cause apparently gang violence is a big thing for Corey Feldman lol

See if you can get through the whole thing without the hardest cringe of your life:

Lol. That was fucking awful but I couldn't stop watching.
It's sad how Feldman is serious about the whole thing, got to give him some credit though for not being fazed by the dancing dwarf in the grass skirt and the blowup doll being thrown at him.

I guess this song was Feldman's response to Ice-T's New Jack Hustler/Nino's Theme.

Lol them darn pesky hackers again...
This stream works

Back