• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Corey Feldman Is Going To Name Names Of Hollywood Pedophiles

Looks like someone needs attention again.

I was tired of this silly shit years ago.

wow it has been more than a year right?

Looks like someone needs attention again.

I was tired of this silly shit years ago.

Thats what I thought, he is taking too much time I have no faith he will deliver. But if he does it will be entertaining.

Name them or STFU. This attention seeker has been saying he's "going to name names" for like 2 decades now and hasn't done it. He says he's going to when he's selling something and it never happens.

this is supposed to be streaming today, monday. My guess is he exposes no names though he's been saying he will say some well known person(s). Corey has had multiple money making schemes under the guise of "naming names" and none have been named... there may be a crumb or two here so he can carry on with the next feature length film...

yeah i think they are either gonna buy him out and whack his ass

The unfortunate part is he would probably be destroyed with litigation if he were to actually name his abusers publicly.

Still dangling that carrot....

“A dangerous place” is a guilty pleasure of mine. Like karate kid but edgier albeit melodramatic at times

I bet we never heard of a single one of them.

If he was abused I feel bad for him, but the way he's using it to cash in is pretty gross.

If you want to name names, go to the authorities and name some fucking names. Quit trying to get rich off of child abuse.

We're all too old tbf

It could have been Tom Hanks or Eddie Murphy, or Clint Eastwood or some other Famous Actor that the whole world would know but I bet it's gonna be some low lvl grip or writer that doesn't matter.

Prob will be some no name no one cares about. Dude just wants money.

I really hope he does name names. Things never get better if the guilty aren’t exposed. I know he is a bit nuts because of it, but help others by exposing them, not by prattling on about it for pity party

Guys it wa7s me I used to be a gay Hollywood pedophile movie producer I the 80s and 90s, no homo.

He never really revealed anything the first time around. He probably just wants to promote something else or wants more money and will shut up about it again

Back