• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Corey Feldman Is Going To Name Names Of Hollywood Pedophiles

Didnt he say he would do this before? I seem to remember reading a thread about it years ago
Yes, many times. The last time he was trying to drum up kickstarter funds for this very documentary. You can tell he desperately wants it to be a spectacle.

Yes, many times. The last time he was trying to drum up kickstarter funds for this very documentary. You can tell he desperately wants it to be a spectacle.

I hope its an hour long and he waits till 59:50 to start naming people

I hope its an hour long and he waits till 59:50 to start naming people
Then kickstarts another project with a mysterious title that is years later revealed to be, "Schadenfreude Blue Balls: How I Corey Feldman Trolled the World".

IIRC first he wanted a little bit, then kept asking for more until it reached millions to pay for legal fees and to make it look "like a real documentary"

Shame. He was the bomb as Donatello.

Hey guys i'm the east coast and will be settling in bed about 11:30PM. Need somebody to post the deets on here.

Wow, I think this time he's really gonna go for it.

He'll probably name you
giphy.gif

Back