News Corey Anderson vs Karl Moore Set For Vacant Bellator LHW Title March 22 In Belfast

GHhG374WIAEWXg7

Being a Bellator champion means absolutely shit nowadays. These are good fights but these championship fights are worthless. Nobody take these fights seriously.

Haha no surprise about Newman. He's had 6 fights in 6 years, I March felt too early to get his fight of the year out of the way.

He also probably saw he was fighting someone with a decent record and remembered he only fights cans.

He also probably saw he was fighting someone with a decent record and remembered he only fights cans.
Newman for me is one of a brand of guys you really only see coming from wrestling and jiu jitsu, never from like boxing or kickboxing (and those guys have their separate issues). Type of guy really loves the idea of being a "fighter." Really does not like fighting. Guys who are constantly posting nonsense inspirational quotes on social media about being a lion with tons of highly curated photos and graphics. And they fight like once a year.

I get that injuries happen and fighters pulling out happens. But matchmakers are constantly desperate. There are always fewer people saying yes to fights than there are slots to fill. Sean O'Malley made his debut in 2015 and had 9 fights by the end of 2017. You have to love fighting to be good at it. And fighting is not for everyone, it's not for most people. And it becomes pretty obvious pretty quick who loves fighting and who loves getting to put "Fighter" in their insta bio.

This Bellator cards suck big time under the PFL banner …. Switching matchups … and a definite lower talent … Bellator will die after PFL complies with their international tv deals ..

Gallagher fighting and nobody cares. Good.

Also rooting for the dude fighting Edwards because of the haircut.

Donn Davis said all fighters would be coming over. He also said no uniforms. Looks like uniforms to me.

Donn Davis said all fighters would be coming over. He also said no uniforms. Looks like uniforms to me.

Oh fuck, I hope they don't go to boring black gloves and uniforms like they do in their other events. The new PFL uniforms don't impress me at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back