Cordeiro: "Machida deserves title shot if he beats Munoz"

Um, no he doesn't.

Beating Munoz doesn't = getting a title shot.

Plus, no way Lyoto would fight Anderson.

If he does get the title shot he need to dress up like Ryu and walk out to the street fighter theme, to avenge the death of his friend Anderson Silva. They could make a movie about it. The sequel to Like Water.

Um, no he doesn't.

The man who knocked Silva the fuck out got a title shot for beating Munoz.

That said Vitor is definitely way ahead of Machida for the title shot.

Um, no he doesn't.

I'm not saying I agree, because I don't. Machida should have to do more in this new division. But you do realize that the current champion got his shot after beating Munoz right?

Im sure Weidman and Munoz would have a tough time trying to chase the fleet of foot Machida down.

When Machida decides he wants to fight, instead of run, somebody let me know.

I'd like to see Machida get a streak going before another title shot. If he beats Munoz then he can fight Vitor or Bisping or somebody.

I'm not saying I agree, because I don't. Machida should have to do more in this new division. But you do realize that the current champion got his shot after beating Munoz right?

That same guy had the best streak in the division as well, it wasn't just because of Munoz

After Munoz, he needs one more fight IMO. Vitor should get the next shot.

Vitor deserves the shot first in my opinion and then Jacare. But what happens if he loses to Hendo? I mean that fight is at 205 but he still lost but he would be virtually undefeated at 185. But if Machida beats Munoz then he'll prob get like Michael Bisping or Francis Carmont next.

This is what a fight is suppose to look like boys. Entertainment if Ive ever seen it.

rocky-chases-chicken-o.gif

Belfort is here

Jacare is here

Machida is here.

Lyoto needs about 2-3 wins before he gets his shot.

Yeah, but no way will Lyoto fight Anderson.

Machida and his people are annoying. How about just fighting your way to a title shot since you are coming into a new division off a loss. There are at least two guys in front of you with a win over Munoz. Machida needs to win his next three.

So many variables right now.

Vitor is up there next but he'll go waaaaaay back in line if Hendo lands that H-Bomb on him.

Then Jacare and Machida won't fight Anderson, so who knows what happens if he wins the belt back. Maybe Silva retires ? Vacates the belt by leaving it on the floor and asks for super-fights on the mic ?
Jacare vs Machida for the new belt?

lol, crazy scenarios, we can only be guessing.

crystal-ball.jpg

Back