Cop tries to serve and protect by brake checking civilian with dash cam

Cops.

Don't tailgate them.

And don't keep your plate in the trunk.

Cops.

Don't tailgate them.

And don't keep your plate in the trunk.
200w.gif

Why is this in war room? Not trying to be snippy but could someone tell me how this is political or why it should be here?

You think that was tailgating?

Yes.

2qwpfcx.png

If you don't, your license should be suspended.

For reasons other than you being an elderly Asian woman.

Which is actually reason enough by itself.

Yes.

2qwpfcx.png

I was just going to say if you think that is tailgate you must be old.

Yes.

2qwpfcx.png

Lol, you know how we know for a fact he wasn't tailgating?

The fact that the cop break checked him, and he didn't hit the dop.

Well played though. If you were an unapologetic cop defender that thought no cop could do any wrong, I would make the conversation about whether the guy was tailgating, not WTF was that cop doing break checking someone........

Well played though. If you were an unapologetic cop defender that thought no cop could do any wrong, I would make the conversation about whether the guy was tailgating, not WTF was that cop doing break checking someone........

I'm not making the discussion about anything, I'm just answering a question after pointing out this guy's a moron.

The cop should definitely be suspended for what he did though, no question.

However... Not hitting the cop doesn't mean he wasn't tailgating. Driving dangerously close doesn't mean you are guaranteed to crash if something goes wrong.

Why is this in war room? Not trying to be snippy but could someone tell me how this is political or why it should be here?
I told the mods to move it here cause I'm always here and I miss you

I'm not making the discussion about anything, I'm just answering a question after pointing out this guy's a moron.

The cop should definitely be suspended for what he did though, no question.

However... Not hitting the cop doesn't mean he wasn't tailgating. Driving dangerously close doesn't mean you are guaranteed to crash if something goes wrong.

Ehhh, fair enough. I could defend the guy for not tailgating, but it really doesn't matter as long as reasonable people can agree that the cops actions were not acceptable.

We have due process for the driver if he was unjustly charged with something.

the articles i read suggested that he was trying to invent reasons to ticket people. His salary last year was nearly 120000 USD which is very high for American cop. He probably wrote a ton of tickets for fake and invented cites and collisions that he caused.

So what we get drunk?
So what we smoke weed?
We’re just having fun
We don’t care who sees
So what we go out?
That’s how its supposed to be
Living young and wild and free

That's the Devils music if I ever heard it. He's lucky not to have been thrown in jail.

So what we get drunk?
So what we smoke weed?
We’re just having fun
We don’t care who sees
So what we go out?
That’s how its supposed to be
Living young and wild and free

That's the Devils music if I ever heard it. He's lucky not to have been thrown in jail.

When you play it backwards it sounds like KISS.

Jersey. if that shit happened here in Suffolk dude would have been charged with resisting arrest.

Back