Cop tries to serve and protect by brake checking civilian with dash cam

If you guys can manage to traverse the sea of break-checking cop cars, there is a phenomenal hot dog joint in Clifton, NJ called Hot Grill. I highly recommend it.

That kid was trying to cause problems. He was really getting smart with that cop from the get go.

Why is this in war room? Not trying to be snippy but could someone tell me how this is political or why it should be here?
Ha! I was just thinking when did Banchan start making WR threads?

To answer your questions, it's not really tailgating.
Kinda think the cop was overreacting, but tbh, lots of people do the brake check BS. It's like a staple move of Dbags everywhere.

My suggestion is just stay away from cops, give them extra distance, you never know when you're going to get one that's trouble. Which is really a sad thing to say.

Jersey. if that shit happened here in Suffolk dude would have been charged with resisting arrest.

I live 15 minutes from that part of jersey. It's in a different county than the one I live but there are plenty of towns up here that have dick cops everywhere

lol As someone who commutes through traffic in a major metropolitan area, if that's tailgating then my commute is a warzone.

This is disgusting. Carry a dashcam. I've defended cops when they were in the right, and I'll criticize them when they are wrong.

No it helps pay cop OT salaries because police forces always go over budget.
E5EUuhY.gif

Police-Money.widea.jpg

74ed1a8ef8729a4adc3437b84bc1327c.jpg

Cop slammed on the brakes trying to cause an accident and didn't get rear-ended. Looks like the citizen was driving safely enough. Cop should be charged with attempted destruction of government property. lol.

That citizen was clearly up to good. Armed for modern day warfare against the establishment.

I support cops, not cop-hate baiting.

I do think he was following a little close, but I am curious to know what the judge had to say about the break-checking and if the tailgating charge was upheld.
Unless you are goìng freeway speeds that is ample enough space he left. On the freeway that might be cutting it close but not 29mph. Unless the war room is full of a bunch of elderly grammies that was not tailgating.

Brake checking is considered road rage or reckless driving throughout many Cities/Counties/States across the US. I wouldnt be surprised if all the tickets were dropped.

Unless you are goìng freeway speeds that is ample enough space he left. On the freeway that might be cutting it close but not 29mph. Unless the war room is full of a bunch of elderly grammies that was not tailgating.
Still, you shouldn't give a cop any excuse to pull shit. I give them plenty of space when they are in front of me.

Still, you shouldn't give a cop any excuse to pull shit. I give them plenty of space when they are in front of me.
Do you know they can also pull you over for going to slow? Do some of you not understand this cop was likely going to pull the guy over no matter what? Its like you all are completely ignoring that he brake checked a civilian who was not speeding. Brake checking is dangerous and serious and a cop should never do that to someone even if he were following too closely.

That kid was trying to cause problems. He was really getting smart with that cop from the get go.

Maybe because the cop tried to cause an accident....even if the kid was tailgating (I don't think he was) it's not up to the officer to teach people driving lessons by trying to get them to rear-end his car. And I don't know if it was coincidence or not but it seemed like the officer waited until there was a car parked on the shoulder to brake check the guy.

Do you know they can also pull you over for going to slow? Do some of you not understand this cop was likely going to pull the guy over no matter what? Its like you all are completely ignoring that he brake checked a civilian who was not speeding. Brake checking is dangerous and serious and a cop should never do that to someone even if he were following too closely.
I didn't evade that point. Like I said before, I would like to know the judge's view of the sequence of events. I doubt the cop would pull the guy over for going to slow if cop was in front of him and being paced, but yeah I guess who knows...

Back