Cop tries to serve and protect by brake checking civilian with dash cam

Maybe because the cop tried to cause an accident....even if the kid was tailgating (I don't think he was) it's not up to the officer to teach people driving lessons by trying to get them to rear-end his car. And I don't know if it was coincidence or not but it seemed like the officer waited until there was a car parked on the shoulder to brake check the guy.
The cop wasn't trying to cause an accident. He stopped cause the kid was doing something before the tape started. The kid was obviously trying to get a reaction. The kid wasn't innocent, he got the reaction he was trying to get.

The cop wasn't trying to cause an accident. He stopped cause the kid was doing something before the tape started. The kid was obviously trying to get a reaction. The kid wasn't innocent, he got the reaction he was trying to get.
The cop admitted to brake checking him. He admitted to trying to teach him a lesson. Neither one of those things are acceptable. If he felt so strongly that the kid was doing something wrong then he should have pulled over, let the kid pass and then get behind him and pull him over. But nope....brake check the kid. That'll teach him.

Is there more footage? What was he doing before the tape started? It's not cool to break check. Pretty shure it's not part of their training.

Either way the, the music alone is super annoying.

The cop admitted to brake checking him. He admitted to trying to teach him a lesson. Neither one of those things are acceptable. If he felt so strongly that the kid was doing something wrong then he should have pulled over, let the kid pass and then get behind him and pull him over. But nope....brake check the kid. That'll teach him.
It all worked out in the end.

This reminds me of that snackbar who trolled the Delta flight and got himself kicked off for the views. Not defending the cop here but I also don't take this dudes broader message to heart as he was clearly out trying to bait cops

that cops a massive cunt. driver was fine and not tailgating. people who tail gate are cunts. people who brake check are cunts.

Lol

I once had a cop parked on the side of the highway leave half his wheel turned into the road. Then, when I swerved so that I wouldn't hit him, he pulled me over and tried to get a DUI out of me. <_< Fucking police

That was dangerous as fuck too. The guy behind him could have easily smashed into the cop car at 20+ mph. What if he had kids in the car?

Last edited:
Both of the parties in this video are idiots

He wasn't tailgating .

We have due process for the driver if he was unjustly charged with something.

cagelaugh.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpg

If the driver had no dash cam, it'd be insta-guilty for him.

That isn't tailgating to me. Tailgating is being close enough to where the driver in front of you stops and no amount of you braking will stop you from slamming into the back of their vehicle

Cops a dick but why is dude tailgating? He's less than a second behind the cop.

The police officer tried to cause an accident. If he had better judgment he would've turned to somewhere to let the guy pass and then go behind him and pull him over. There was absolutely no reason for that officer to slam hard on his brakes other than to try and cause an accident. The guy still managed to stop. He obviously wasn't close enough.

Make no mistake, the guy with the camera was driving close, but he wasn't that close as some of you guys are making it seem. Not only that...they were driving 25-30 mph.

If you live in a heavily populated city you would be lucky to get even half a car between you and the next guy.

Best thing I got from this thread is that you can get a ticket for not having a front license plate? WTF. I haven't had the front plate on my car for YEARS and luckily never gotten pulled over *knocks on wood*. I have it in the back, admittedly because my car would look look less sleek with a plate i the front. Shit looks way cleaner without it.

Back