Cop Shoots Woman in Winslow AZ

Couldn't she have came at him with a ruler or Elmer's glue? Why does her first weapon of choice have to be scissors?!

Fucking pepperspray dude. Or just taze the shit out of her.

Can't feel bad for anyone that pulls a weapon on a cop, attempts to attack him, comes straight at him with a sharp object. Shoot her (could have used a tazer honestly but still)

If you don;t want to get shot by a cop don't resist arrest, don't attack, don't approach with a weapon. Simple as that. 99.5% of the time you will be fine

You serious? Or did I miss something?
If i had a Tazer, and a woman came at me with a pair of scissors, i'm not gonna shoot her..but i guess i couldn't take someones life as easily as some..

If i had a Tazer, and a woman came at me with a pair of scissors, i'm not gonna shoot her..but i guess i couldn't take someones life as easily as some..

It depends on the situation

If the situation is you only get time to choose one and if you are wrong you stand a good chance of being dead, then I'm going with the gun.

If I think I would have time to draw the gun if the tazer failed then I would go with the tazer.

It depends on the situation

If the situation is you only get time to choose one and if you are wrong you stand a good chance of being dead, then I'm going with the gun.

If I think I would have time to draw the gun if the tazer failed then I would go with the tazer.
Well thats something i suppose...i just feel that i am physically capable of neutralizing a woman with a pair of scissors..even a knife. Scissors just aren't a threatening enough weapon imo

Standin' on the corner in Winslow Arizona, such a fine sight to see, it's a girl my lord with a sharp scis-sor
slowin down to take a stab at me.

Well thats something i suppose...i just feel that i am physically capable of neutralizing a woman with a pair of scissors..even a knife. Scissors just aren't a threatening enough weapon imo
First of all, you might be surprised, people don't understand how dangerous weapons like knives really are in close combat. Second of all, the officer doesn't have to take that risk.

This all could have been avoided if her mom had taught her not to run with scissors

First of all, you might be surprised, people don't understand how dangerous weapons like knives really are in close combat. Second of all, the officer doesn't have to take that risk.
First of all, yeah I do. I nearly died from being stabbed in a fight 5 years ago

Secondly, a pair of scissors is nowhere near as dangerous as a knife

Seems like a rash decision by the cop but he may have thought she was going to put a spell on him.

First of all, yeah I do. I nearly died from being stabbed in a fight 5 years ago

Fair enough to both points. But the fact remains the officer shouldn't have to try to engage someone armed with scissors with his hands, and is justified in just shooting them.

Have you ever seen a woman go after a man with a knife?

I know a bouncer stabbed by a bikers old lady because he was confronting her old man.

The bouncer was a pro fighting and combat vet.

She was on him fast with intent, luckily someone was fast to see what was happening and knocked the he'll out of her and people jumped on both of them to end it.

Don't underestimate a female intents of doing harm with a weapon.

Intent is everything, I've been shot at by a girlfriend at close range and was carrying but didn't even draw it because I knew she didn't really want to hit me.

Not true. A scissor of that size is interchangeable with a knife.

Have you ever seen a woman go after a man with a knife?

I know a bouncer stabbed by a bikers old lady because he was confronting her old man.

The bouncer was a pro fighting and combat vet.

She was on him fast with intent, luckily someone was fast to see what was happening and knocked the he'll out of her and people jumped on both of them to end it.

Don't underestimate a female intents of doing harm with a weapon.

Intent is everything, I've been shot at by a girlfriend at close range and was carrying but didn't even draw it because I knew she didn't really want to hit me.

Damn...and I thought that my wife could be a bitch sometimes...

This cop blows a 17 year old head off. Cop claims the kid was trying to run him over and he was clearly in front of the kid's car. The video shows that the cop was off to the side and went for a kill shot like a dick.

#whitelivesnobodycares

Last edited:
Fair enough to both points. But the fact remains the officer shouldn't have to try to engage someone armed with scissors with his hands, and is justified in just shooting them.
I get that, but I'm speaking as a person, what I would do in that scenario...it would take literally a "me or them" scenario to kill somebody..i don't see a crazy bitch with a pair of scissors in that light, but again, that's just me..

Back