Cop Shoots Woman in Winslow AZ

Not true. A scissor of that size is interchangeable with a knife.

Nope.

Only the tip is dangerous, no handle to give it a lot of force, thicker so less penetration, no bladed edges.

Carry on with the online "zingers", it doesn't change the fact that i'm confident in my physical ability to restrain a fucking woman without having to use a gun..especially if i have a tazer, and you would take her life because you're a fucking scared Cuck who can't even deal with a woman...but i forgot, "oh emm gee she has scissors!, better take her life, just in case"...you reek of someone who has had their ass kicked by a girl. Maybe people like you shouldn't be cops?

This is what a scissor looks like:

images

It has two stabby ends, or if you like, you can close those ends to make a bigger stabby end.

This is what a scissor looks like:

images

It has two stabby ends, or if you like, you can close those ends to make a bigger stabby end.
Yeah, Scissors vary..they are not all as sharp as those..but you would probably shoot a woman even she had those "special" scissors that retards and toddlers use..coz..
45862899.jpg

Glad to have you back around these parts Gruber man..

Thanks brother. Took a long break and am glad there seems to be more a balance of conservatives and liberals around here rather than it being a lefty love fest like it used to be

really? hmmm. i would venture to guess a lot of people have been killed by cops who didnt attack them with a weapon
A lot of people have been killed by people throughout history. Your point?

You anti-cops, liberal BLMs goofs are helping police recruitment btw in a lot of areas: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/28/anti-cop-climate-having-mixed-results-on-police-recruiting.html

Tell your kin it's best to just comply to a police officer than go bananas and escalate things and make things worse on yourselves.

Carry on with the online "zingers", it doesn't change the fact that i'm confident in my physical ability to restrain a fucking woman without having to use a gun..especially if i have a tazer, and you would take her life because you're a fucking scared Cuck who can't even deal with a woman...but i forgot, "oh emm gee she has scissors!, better take her life, just in case"...you reek of someone who has had their ass kicked by a girl. Maybe people like you shouldn't be cops?
You've never used a tazer in your life. I'm also guessing you're just a talker and probably never had to get your hands dirty.

Also, throwing around the word cuck is funny, considering you soft little lefties are the actual cucks of this country.

A lot of people have been killed by people throughout history. Your point?

You anti-cops, liberal BLMs goofs are helping police recruitment btw in a lot of areas: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/28/anti-cop-climate-having-mixed-results-on-police-recruiting.html

Tell your kin it's best to just comply to a police officer than go bananas and escalate things and make things worse on yourselves.
wow, did you just call me a liberal BLM goof? holy hell. first time in my life i have ever been called a liberal. or a blm goof. i guess i am no longer a sean hannity clone!

Thanks brother. Took a long break and am glad there seems to be more a balance of conservatives and liberals around here rather than it being a lefty love fest like it used to be
LOL, there has been a real shift around here and it's been glorious

Yeah, Scissors vary..they are not all as sharp as those..but you would probably shoot a woman even she had those "special" scissors that retards and toddlers use..coz..
45862899.jpg

I wouldn't shoot anybody.

The point is, she made the decision. Her death is on her.

You've never used a tazer in your life. I'm also guessing you're just a talker and probably never had to get your hands dirty.

Also, throwing around the word cuck is funny, considering you soft little lefties are the actual cucks of this country.
Who the fuck are you calling a "lefty"...?. You literally done the equivalent of calling Jack V Savage a right winger..nice fail..seriously

I wouldn't shoot anybody.

The point is, she made the decision. Her death is on her.
I would though...but only if my life depended on it. In this case I, myself wouldn't. I understand why some would, but i wouldn't. My mistake for talking about my personal feelings i guess..

wow he even opens fire with another officer in front of his barrel, what a piece of shit. Even if this woman had a weapon she was not really a danger, the other officer was getting ready to unarm her from behind, in this shooting i can not side with the officer, he should be charged

wow, did you just call me a liberal BLM goof? holy hell. first time in my life i have ever been called a liberal. or a blm goof. i guess i am no longer a sean hannity clone!
He just called ME a "lefty"...literally anyone on here even remotely familiar wth my posting knows i'm far from a "lefty"

Who the fuck are you calling a "lefty"...?. You literally done the equivalent of calling Jack V Savage a right winger..nice fail..seriously
he called me a lefty blm goof. and JVS always calls me sean hanity. i am not sure i have ever said a single solitary thing in support of blm. it just goes to show how dependent on political parties he is to define his beliefs. as if you are required to tow the line on every single issue one party or the other believes in

he called me a lefty blm goof. and JVS always calls me sean hanity. i am not sure i have ever said a single solitary thing in support of blm. it just goes to show how dependent on political parties he is to define his beliefs. as if you are required to tow the line on every single issue one party or the other believes in
What it is, is that you HAVE to support even the most unnecessary of police shootings, otherwise you're a lefty..., just like people on the left crying "racism, bigot" etc...he is just using a mental shortcut. Lazy

Well, I'm a-standin' on a corner in Winslow, Arizona
Such a fine sight to see
It's a girl, my Lord, shoplifting in a store
Gearin' up to take a stab at me
Come on, baby, don't say maybe
I gotta know if you'll comply or try to shank me
You will lose and I will win, then you will never be here again
So drop the scissors and climb on in , and take it easy.

He had the choice to shoot her or he's probably getting stabbed with scissors. I support the cop. You can't come at someone with scissors.

Back