Cool story about Cerrone and a friend of someone I know

The other day I ran into a guy who lives next to me. We don't talk much usually other than hi/bye, but this time we started talking about the UFC event coming up. He doesn't watch a ton of mma, but as soon as I brought it up, he told me that Cerrone actually came to one of his buddies' houses to watch a UFC event about a year ago. He had apparently tweeted that he was in the area and if anyone had a place to watch the fights. His buddy responded and Cerrone showed up with a few buddies, hung out with them, had some beers and watched the fights.
I could absolutely see Cerrone doing this, seems super humble and down to earth...just a good dude all around.
Anyway, here's to hoping he sh*ts all over Dana's plans and takes Conor's arm home with him.

I think what really happened is this...
The guy who lives next to you told you he went to a strip club with his buddies and it ended up being a male strip club. You all... I mean him and his buddies wanted to leave right away but made friends with a couple Cowboys that were just about done with their shifts for the night so you... I mean the guy you lived next to invited them over to watch old PRIDE movies.
chips_1904104c.jpg

Last edited:
The other day I ran into a guy who lives next to me. We don't talk much usually other than hi/bye, but this time we started talking about the UFC event coming up. He doesn't watch a ton of mma, but as soon as I brought it up, he told me that Cerrone actually came to one of his buddies' houses to watch a UFC event about a year ago. He had apparently tweeted that he was in the area and if anyone had a place to watch the fights. His buddy responded and Cerrone showed up with a few buddies, hung out with them, had some beers and watched the fights.

I could absolutely see Cerrone doing this, seems super humble and down to earth...just a good dude all around.

Anyway, here's to hoping he sh*ts all over Dana's plans and takes Conor's arm home with him.
Big deal i posted a message about poutine and gsp came over to watch fights

I have a similar story. A friend of mine knew Cheick Kongo and Kongo was going to his house to watch the fights. Needless to say me and a few other friends went over and they brought their girlfriends. Kongo was showing off his muscles to the girls and they loved it.

We all left the room for a smoke break but seeing as Kongo is a professional fighter he stayed behind. One of the girls stayed behind too, and a couple of minutes later we heard a scream. We rushed back in and Cheick was stood up and he had a girl bent over. One of the boyfriends tried to confront him but Kongo just looked at him and the guy shit himself and said that he’s leaving and will walk home and he will leave the back door open for her. Kongo the proceeded to go back to work in front of us and it was pretty brutal. We were relieved when he was done. I must say that Cheick’s Kongo was absolutely massive though. He sat there the whole event in the nude.

After the event he didn’t seem to want to leave and was on the hunt for another female, so my buddy asked me to do something. I went up to Kongo and touched him with jab, slipped his right hand, but then he hit me in the balls and folded me. He stood over me and I thought I might be doomed but over came my friend’s dog who latched onto his cock and was about to tear the thing off. The dog was swinging around the room bashing into things but wouldn’t let go. Kongo started crying. There was blood spraying everywhere and Kongo was screaming in French. I couldn’t believe what was going on. He managed to get the dog off but then I quickly took his back and choked him out cold and held the choke for 30 seconds. He was stiff as a board and I had the people make sure he didn’t get up while I went and found some tape and rope. We taped his mouth and tied him up and then put him in the back seat. We then had to dump him about a mile up the road. He was still nude and bleeding profusely and I was scared it was going to make the headlines and I’d be done for kidnap. Thankfully nothing ever came of it. My friend was terrified Kongo would find him and left the next day to go and live with his parents.
<SelenaWow><{anton}>

Your friend lives in an airport?
laguardia-airport.jpg

LOL, sherdoggers just like talking shit cuz these guys didn't show proof with there story. I told the same story with proof and nobody said anything because I could actually back it up... I will never understand the people that live on these forums.

Well, it certainly sounds like bullshit.

But I don't know, maybe it's a pile of horseshit?

That NEVER happened lol
I don't know about that story but it's possible. I saw a while back he asked if any fans had a boat in the area and wanted to hang out. so he does do stuff like that.

I still can't believe some dude suckered Donald in the Whole foods parking lot.

That dude is in love with you and trying to impress you with his fake UFC story so he could be cool in your eyes.

The other day I ran into a guy who lives next to me. We don't talk much usually other than hi/bye, but this time we started talking about the Conor/Cowboy fight coming up. He doesn't watch a ton of mma, but as soon as I brought it up, he told me that Cerrone went to one of his buddies' houses to watch a UFC event about a year or so ago. He had apparently tweeted that he was in the area and if anyone had a place to watch the fights. His buddy responded and Cerrone showed up with a few buddies, hung out with them, had some beers and watched the fights.

Its true. It was on Cerrones and Joe Schillings instagram.

I pretended I had friends once. I put all my kids teddy beers on the couch and cracked a few beers for us all. We watched UFC together and even paid for the PPV! Good times.

What time did cowboy arrive?

Very cool story if its true.

The other day I ran into a guy who lives next to me. We don't talk much usually other than hi/bye, but this time we started talking about the Conor/Cowboy fight coming up. He doesn't watch a ton of mma, but as soon as I brought it up, he told me that Cerrone went to one of his buddies' houses to watch a UFC event about a year or so ago. He had apparently tweeted that he was in the area and if anyone had a place to watch the fights. His buddy responded and Cerrone showed up with a few buddies, hung out with them, had some beers and watched the fights.

yeah, he's a good guy. I remember one thread on here about him bragging that when dudes would come up for an autograph with their wife or girlfriend he would hit on them and humiliate the guys just because he could.

I hope the guy you ran into is okay.

Back