Cool story about Cerrone and a friend of someone I know

LOL, sherdoggers just like talking shit cuz these guys didn't show proof with there story. I told the same story with proof and nobody said anything because I could actually back it up... I will never understand the people that live on these forums.
I have proof of my story. The dog bit off some of Kongo’s foreskin and we sealed it in a bag.

The other day I ran into a guy who lives next to me. We don't talk much usually other than hi/bye, but this time we started talking about the Conor/Cowboy fight coming up. He doesn't watch a ton of mma, but as soon as I brought it up, he told me that Cerrone went to one of his buddies' houses to watch a UFC event about a year or so ago. He had apparently tweeted that he was in the area and if anyone had a place to watch the fights. His buddy responded and Cerrone showed up with a few buddies, hung out with them, had some beers and watched the fights.

I could absolutely see Cerrone doing this, seems super humble and down to earth...just a good dude all around.

Anyway, here's to hoping he sh*ts all over Dana's plans and takes Conor's arm home with him.
Neighbor selling them wolves tickets.

The other day I ran into a guy who lives next to me. We don't talk much usually other than hi/bye, but this time we started talking about the Conor/Cowboy fight coming up. He doesn't watch a ton of mma, but as soon as I brought it up, he told me that Cerrone went to one of his buddies' houses to watch a UFC event about a year or so ago. He had apparently tweeted that he was in the area and if anyone had a place to watch the fights. His buddy responded and Cerrone showed up with a few buddies, hung out with them, had some beers and watched the fights.

I could absolutely see Cerrone doing this, seems super humble and down to earth...just a good dude all around.

Anyway, here's to hoping he sh*ts all over Dana's plans and takes Conor's arm home with him.
I have a feeling that Cowboy is gonna win this

Fair points, although I would imagine if he's out looking to do some fans a solid, he's going to hit a bigger audience like a bar. That, and there's 100% chance of NOT running out of booze.
Also fair enough. I could see him choosing a bar, I could see him not.

A guy I knew served in a bar and one night a local bullshitter was in, harping on about his new motorbike...
"When I was going down the long straight last night, the light from the main beam was bending around the sides of the bike as I got to top speed..."

I believe that this story is more believable than the Cowboy one.

no celeb would do that because of the possibility of getting killed or kidnapped as the worlds crazy nowadays but... cowboy did invite someone to come to his house after talking shit in the instagram comments and he put his whole address there no bullshit you can go find it on one of his post so with that in mind i beleive you might be telling the truth as its not out of cowboys nature to do so. (i was thinking of going just to chill with cowboy but you know random fan showing up on his ranch you might get shot so it was a no for me)

So this one time I was kicking it with Jay z. We were just prepping his new album. You know just adding the final touches. When 50 cent knocked on the door. He was with eminem and they didn't appreciate me working with Jay z. They all started pulling gats but I broke out the largest blunt anyone had ever seen.

Well needless to say we all got high af. New album a collaboration of all of us will release in may of 2020.

True story. Because I typed it on sherdog.
This made me laugh harder than it should

<Lmaoo>

Didnt read...does it involve a funny story about Cowboy cucking your friend in front of his girlfriend by kissing and hugging on her when your friend went up to him asking for pic?

Back