Cool story about Cerrone and a friend of someone I know

TheToqueville

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The other day I ran into a guy who lives next to me. We don't talk much usually other than hi/bye, but this time we started talking about the Conor/Cowboy fight coming up. He doesn't watch a ton of mma, but as soon as I brought it up, he told me that Cerrone went to one of his buddies' houses to watch a UFC event about a year or so ago. He had apparently tweeted that he was in the area and if anyone had a place to watch the fights. His buddy responded and Cerrone showed up with a few buddies, hung out with them, had some beers and watched the fights.

I could absolutely see Cerrone doing this, seems super humble and down to earth...just a good dude all around.

Anyway, here's to hoping he sh*ts all over Dana's plans and takes Conor's arm home with him.

Last edited:
Cool story (I'm not being facetious). Cerrone is kind of known as a bit of an alpha douche type, but since he had his kid he seems a lot different.

Except that didn't happen....

I mean I wasn't there, but this guy doesn't seem like the type to lie about something like that, he doesn't even really follow mma. Just saw that I was a fan, and then mentioned the story.

I pretended I had friends once. I put all my kids teddy beers on the couch and cracked a few beers for us all. We watched UFC together and even paid for the PPV! Good times.

Wait now....Cerrone is out with some of his buds and instead of hitting up a bar showing the fights he tweets for some local assistance, setting up shop at a rando's house?

<DontBelieve1>

The other day I ran into a guy who lives next to me. We don't talk much usually other than hi/bye, but this time we started talking about the UFC event coming up. He doesn't watch a ton of mma, but told me that Cerrone actually came to one of his buddies' houses to watch a UFC event about a year ago. He had apparently tweeted that he was in the area and if anyone had a place to watch the fights. His buddy responded and Cerrone showed up with a few buddies, hung out with them, had some beers and watched the fights.

I could absolutely see Cerrone doing this, seems super humble and down to earth...just a good dude all around.

Anyway, here's to hoping he sh*ts all over Dana's plans and takes Conor's arm home with him.

You are wrong.

'I am the kind of guy who comes to the bar and hit on your girlfriend.' - Donald Cerrone

The other day I ran into a guy who lives next to me. We don't talk much usually other than hi/bye, but this time we started talking about the UFC event coming up. He doesn't watch a ton of mma, but as soon as I brought it up, he told me that Cerrone actually came to one of his buddies' houses to watch a UFC event about a year ago. He had apparently tweeted that he was in the area and if anyone had a place to watch the fights. His buddy responded and Cerrone showed up with a few buddies, hung out with them, had some beers and watched the fights.

That NEVER happened lol

Wait now....Cerrone is out with some of his buds and instead of hitting up a bar showing the fights he tweets for some local assistance, setting up shop at a rando's
The guy is trying really hard to impress TS and hit on him. He must have been impressed by his sherbro physique

Wait now....Cerrone is out with some of his buds and instead of hitting up a bar showing the fights he tweets for some local assistance, setting up shop at a rando's house?

<DontBelieve1>

I know it sounds crazy, but then on the other hand I could absolutely see him doing something like that. Doesn't seem like he's the prima donna type who wants to be harassed everywhere he goes.

TS low key flexing how cool he is ITT

I mean I wasn't there, but this guy doesn't seem like the type to lie about something like that, he doesn't even really follow mma. Just saw that I was a fan, and then mentioned the story.
What event was it? Twitter is public, you can go find Cowboy's tweet and your friends reply.

This would really support this bullshit story of "your friend"'s

An old neighbour of mine tried telling me his 1972 Camaro could do 350 MPH, stock.

Never even looked in his direction again.

I know it sounds crazy, but then on the other hand I could absolutely see him doing something like that. Doesn't seem like he's the prima donna type who wants to be harassed everywhere he goes.
Yeah I suppose Donald does have that care-free attitude and fan friendliness. Possible, still have serious doubts!

What event was it? Twitter is public, you can go find Cowboy's tweet and your friends reply.

This would really support this bullshit story of "your friend"'s

I would go back and try to find it..... if I cared enough. Just relaying a story this guy told me, in light of Cerrone's upcoming fight.

<DontBelieve1>
That sounds reasonable. HOWEVER...imagine being Donald Cerrone and going to some sports bar to watch a fight. What do you imagine that would be like? Now do you think it would change or would every bar experience be the same?

B..b..but he could get chicks!

Um he can do that everywhere... is married... and has a kid. So what would he want to be in the bar for again?

Um...

Back