Cool story about Cerrone and a friend of someone I know

That sounds reasonable. HOWEVER...imagine being Donald Cerrone and going to some sports bar to watch a fight. What do you imagine that would be like? Now do you think it would change or would every bar experience be the same?

B..b..but he could get chicks!

Um he can do that everywhere... is married... and has a kid. So what would he want to be in the bar for again?

Um...
Fair points, although I would imagine if he's out looking to do some fans a solid, he's going to hit a bigger audience like a bar. That, and there's 100% chance of NOT running out of booze.

So this one time I was kicking it with Jay z. We were just prepping his new album. You know just adding the final touches. When 50 cent knocked on the door. He was with eminem and they didn't appreciate me working with Jay z. They all started pulling gats but I broke out the largest blunt anyone had ever seen.

Well needless to say we all got high af. New album a collaboration of all of us will release in may of 2020.

True story. Because I typed it on sherdog.

This legit happened to me as well. I was living in Tallahassee and Cerrone was driving his RV from Orlando to New Mexico and he tweeted out that he was stopping in Tallahassee for the night and asked if anyone wanted to meet up for drinks. I obviously tweeted back and thinking there would be a ton of people there to meet him. I was the only person to show up and had supper with him and his wife (fiancee at the time)

Cowboy might be the coolest fighter I've ever met. He is so down to earth and the fact he was willing to meet a fan (stranger) for supper was so cool!

He knows that at a fans house it will be a lot more chill than a bar. It must be crazy being a ufc fighter and trying to watch the show in a bar. No telling what may happen.

DentalAromaticBergerpicard-size_restricted.gif

I pretended I had friends once. I put all my kids teddy beers on the couch and cracked a few beers for us all. We watched UFC together and even paid for the PPV! Good times.
If it's true, :oops:. If not, :D

I'm amazed by both the belief and disbelief in this story.

For one,
it's watching a fight,
and I've been in the room with random pros who are in town. Ryan Hall was most recent.

If someone's got room, it's better than the bar.

They usually...
-don't know a good bar on short notice,
-don't want to talk to the crowd,
-don't drink (or don't want to), and frankly
-don't want to get into a fight over taking pictures with everyone.

To the extent of (myself) hearing,
"remember that time jim got drugged by a guy buying a drink and didn't realize, and at two a. m. the guy was trying to get money from him"

Bars are deadly places for recognizable people.
Psychos appear often at bars.

Yet, the neighbor you don't talk to regularly, has a friend who had Cerrone over, is like an old wives tale.

Celebrity-type people often prefer intimate gatherings with down to earth welcoming people.
It comes with traveling around.

This legit happened to me as well. I was living in Tallahassee and Cerrone was driving his RV from Orlando to New Mexico and he tweeted out that he was stopping in Tallahassee for the night and asked if anyone wanted to meet up for drinks. I obviously tweeted back and thinking there would be a ton of people there to meet him. I was the only person to show up and had supper with him and his wife (fiancee at the time)

Cowboy might be the coolest fighter I've ever met. He is so down to earth and the fact he was willing to meet a fan (stranger) for supper was so cool!

446729.jpg

I have a similar story. A friend of mine knew Cheick Kongo and Kongo was going to his house to watch the fights. Needless to say me and a few other friends went over and they brought their girlfriends. Kongo was showing off his muscles to the girls and they loved it.

We all left the room for a smoke break but seeing as Kongo is a professional fighter he stayed behind. One of the girls stayed behind too, and a couple of minutes later we heard a scream. We rushed back in and Cheick was stood up and he had a girl bent over. One of the boyfriends tried to confront him but Kongo just looked at him and the guy shit himself and said that he’s leaving and will walk home and he will leave the back door open for her. Kongo the proceeded to go back to work in front of us and it was pretty brutal. We were relieved when he was done. I must say that Cheick’s Kongo was absolutely massive though. He sat there the whole event in the nude.

After the event he didn’t seem to want to leave and was on the hunt for another female, so my buddy asked me to do something. I went up to Kongo and touched him with jab, slipped his right hand, but then he hit me in the balls and folded me. He stood over me and I thought I might be doomed but over came my friend’s dog who latched onto his cock and was about to tear the thing off. The dog was swinging around the room bashing into things but wouldn’t let go. Kongo started crying. There was blood spraying everywhere and Kongo was screaming in French. I couldn’t believe what was going on. He managed to get the dog off but then I quickly took his back and choked him out cold and held the choke for 30 seconds. He was stiff as a board and I had the people make sure he didn’t get up while I went and found some tape and rope. We taped his mouth and tied him up and then put him in the back seat. We then had to dump him about a mile up the road. He was still nude and bleeding profusely and I was scared it was going to make the headlines and I’d be done for kidnap. Thankfully nothing ever came of it. My friend was terrified Kongo would find him and left the next day to go and live with his parents.

Last edited:
I have a similar story. A friend of mine knew Cheick Kongo and Kongo was going to his house to watch the fights. Needless to say me and a few other friends went over and they brought their girlfriends. Kongo was showing off his muscles to the girls and they loved it.

We all left the room for a smoke break but seeing as Kongo is a professional fighter he stayed behind. One of the girls stayed behind too, and a couple of minutes later we heard a scream. We rushed back in and Cheick was stood up and he had a girl bent over. One of the boyfriends tried to confront him but Kongo just looked at him and the guy shit himself and said that he’s leaving and will walk home and he will leave the back door open for her. Kongo the proceeded to go back to work in front of us and it was pretty brutal. We were relieved when he was done. I must say that Cheick’s Kongo was absolutely massive though. He sat there the whole event in the nude.

After the event he didn’t seem to want to leave and was on the hunt for another female, so my buddy asked me to do something. I went up to Kongo and touched him with jab, slipped his right hand, but then he hit me in the balls and folded me. He stood over me and I thought I might be doomed but over came my friend’s dog who latched onto his cock and was about to tear the thing off. The dog was swinging around the room bashing into things but wouldn’t let go. Kongo started crying. There was blood spraying everywhere and Kongo was screaming in French. I couldn’t believe what was going on. He managed to get the dog off but then I quickly took his back and choked him out cold and held the choke for 30 seconds. He was stiff as a board and I had the people make sure he didn’t get up while I went and found some tape and rope. We taped his mouth and tied him up and then put him in the back seat. We then had to dump him about a mile up the road. He was still nude and bleeding profusely and I was scared it was going to make the headlines and I’d be done for kidnap. Thankfully nothing ever came of it. My friend was terrified Kongo would find him and left the next day to go and live with his parents.
LOL! This happened to me as well, only that the fighter was Mighty Mouse and that he arrived at the house in a horse and carriage.

Way to make shit up. Do you really think we believe the part about choking him out?

Back