Cookie Monster having $1000 Sundae with bestie Felice Herrig (Pics & Vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(1) ugly

(2) not the real Cookie Monster

(3) obscene waste of money

You could easily use that picture for American hate in 3rd world counties.

"Starving kids, you want money for rice, for 5 years? No fuck you. I want sundae."

Felice looks like Cyborg and Cookie Monster looks like a drag queen. So no - I definitely wouldn't bang.

hand.jpeg

OVER

felice3.jpg

felice-herrig.jpg

Good choice, brah

Who cares they both trained and fought there asses off for years and they made a winner pays bet for a $1000 sundae. After all the training and weight cuts and everything else they went through they can spend there hard earned money on what ever they want. Also if you looked beyond calling these two professional athletes ugly and stupid. You would see they tagged the place they were at, and talked about on the show and in interviews so I doubt they paid full price for it. Also if they did so what. I dont sit on here and go through every ones instangrams and post shitty comment about you paying your electric bill instead of posting photos of you drinking beer.

Agree 100%. They made the agreement, won, and got paid some money. Who cares what they do with it. It has no bearing on how much either is worth to the UFC or whether or not they should be paid more.

Plus, odds are they got a discount/freebie for posting about it on Instagram.

it looks like shit

but that sundae looks delicious

They made a "fuck it, if I win the belt I'll cross this off our bucket list" bet among friends. I'm not a fan of Carla or Felice (was rooting for Randa and Rose,) but why are people giving them shit for this?

Randa Markos looks like that whore Shae in Game of Thrones
images

images

Seems like an incredible waste of money.

The type of people that spend great amounts of money on food are typically doing so for social status - as evident by examples when people are tricked into thinking something cheap as hell is some grand cuisine. The same can be said for most art and wine.

you seem poor

They made a "fuck it, if I win the belt I'll cross this off our bucket list" bet among friends. I'm not a fan of Carla or Felice (was rooting for Randa and Rose,) but why are people giving them shit for this?

It's a $1000 splurge, once. If they were buying these regularly, that would be stupid. But they're not.

Nobody would be calling them idiots if she spent twice the money and went on a nice vacation. Or if she spent $1000 on wakeboarding or ATVs or any of the things that Cerrone does all day every day.

Besides, Carla just won a belt. You really think she didn't get a 100k bonus on top of her disclosed pay? Like every belt winner gets that. Pretty sure she can afford to blow 1% in a day.

It's not that she spent $1000, it's what it was spent on--ice cream, a single sundae.

If she spent $1000 on an ATV, or a vacation people would probably be more interested in how she got such a good deal.

And you're right, no one would be criticizing spending that is understandable, expected, and/or practical, even if it is 'extravagant' spending.

A vacation? I'd say she deserves it. Wakeboarding or ATVs? These aren't known to be cheap hobbies by default. A single sundae ice cream... is not the same.

Agree 100%. They made the agreement, won, and got paid some money. Who cares what they do with it. It has no bearing on how much either is worth to the UFC or whether or not they should be paid more.

Plus, odds are they got a discount/freebie for posting about it on Instagram.

Yup so what for a $1000 sundae on a championship celebration?

lmfao when I heard this on Helwani's MMA hour when he was interviewing them, i was imagining like an ice cream bucket's worth of amazing sundae...this is too small to cost that much. oh well, your money to spend

The sundae has it's own wiki article:

Golden Opulence Sundae is made using three to five scoops of rich Tahitian vanilla bean ice cream infused with Madagascar vanilla and covered in 23k edible gold leaf. The chocolate syrup used is from melted Amedei Porcelana, one of the world's most expensive chocolates; and covered with chunks of rare Chuao chocolate, which is from cocoa beans harvested by the Caribbean Sea on Venezuela’s coast.[3] The sundae is then adorned with "exotic candied fruits from Paris, gold covered almonds/dragets, chocolate truffles and marzipan cherries."[4] Added to the dessert is a tiny glass bowl of Grand Passion Caviar, an exclusive dessert caviar, made of salt-free American Golden caviar, known for its sparkling golden color. It’s sweetened and infused with fresh passion fruit, orange and Armagnac.[4] Edible gold leaf is made from pure gold that is compressed or rolled into very thin sheets that are only a few micrometers thick and contain no other metals or impurities.[5] It is finally topped off with a gilded sugar flower and sprinkled with small flakes of more edible gold.

I wouldn't order it, but I don't fault them for ordering it either.

lmfao when I heard this on Helwani's MMA hour when he was interviewing them, i was imagining like an ice cream bucket's worth of amazing sundae...this is too small to cost that much. oh well, your money to spend

I haven't eaten anything close to a $1k sundae, but I have eaten at very nice restaurants and can safely say that he pricier the food, the less you get. These restaurants aren't trying to send you away like a fattened hog.

It's a $1000 splurge, once. If they were buying these regularly, that would be stupid. But they're not.

Nobody would be calling them idiots if she spent twice the money and went on a nice vacation. Or if she spent $1000 on wakeboarding or ATVs or any of the things that Cerrone does all day every day.

Besides, Carla just won a belt. You really think she didn't get a 100k bonus on top of her disclosed pay? Like every belt winner gets that. Pretty sure she can afford to blow 1% in a day.

EDIT: and before any comments like "some of us work for our money, rich boy," I work full time and have like zero splurge money at the moment. But her circumstances are a little different

The truth is I understand and agree but I still think it would have been wise to have the 4th or 5th most expensive and forget the gold. Another person suggested a $100 sundae or whatever.

To me, it's like making a bucking list entry:

Let's convert a bunch of cash to gold and eat it and then take a shit and flush it down the toilet.

I haven't eaten anything close to a $1k sundae, but I have eaten at very nice restaurants and can safely say that he pricier the food, the less you get. These restaurants aren't trying to send you away like a fattened hog.

Just supersize it, man.

EDIT: and before any comments like "some of us work for our money, rich boy," I work full time and have like zero splurge money at the moment. But her circumstances are a little different

Yeah but with a vacation at least you're broadening your life experience and doing a variety of things, seeing a variety of places while away. At least with Cerrone and his ranch and ATVs and horses and what not he's making big purchases but of things that he uses multiple times a week.

This gold sundae is only there as long as you eat it. Then it's gone. Barely even remembered assuredly.

I don't have a beef with Herrig and Carla for splurging but aren't there a lot better ways to spoil yourself. And if Carla did in fact get this on the house or at a very discounted rate to drum up attention for the place and the dessert then good on her.

But the thing still exists. Which implies that people are in fact buying it full price. And that just makes me sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back