Cookie Monster having $1000 Sundae with bestie Felice Herrig (Pics & Vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah as a one time thing its one thing, celebrating the belt or w/e

but people here bitch too much about stuff when its not even their own money

im not a big fan of sweet stuff, but if i was a millionaire or billionaire i wouldnt mind trying it once

Jones probably spent 10x that amount on bottle service at Hakkasan on Saturday night.

Looking forward to jedrzejczyk smashing esparza

Can't wait for their fight will be very exciting, and a much more humble celebration:

It s crazy! Thank u my friends! Victory cake after big big win on UFC FIGHTNIGHT PHOENIX :))
891467_1512697649019608_2021159917_n.jpg

Gonna miss u IHOP RESTAURANT ;((
10832240_370157583145796_2042234546_n.jpg

10848338_736679479755453_905609387_n.jpg

U.S.A in my House Tasty Christmas!
10865130_632038216922972_1191578688_n.jpg

Jones probably spent 10x that amount on bottle service at Hakkasan on Saturday night.

yeah but he's making Anderson Silva money. And needs to take care of his entourage.

Joanna is quite sexy in my opinion.

love that girl. Very nice attitude as supposed to Claudia Gadelha

Yeah I could listen to her post-fight interviews multiple times. Gives credit to so many people including her opponents (though she did say that Lima was not nice at the weigh ins lo) and seems genuinely happy/grateful to be able to compete at high level that she does.

I have mixed feelings about Carla. I thought she and Felice were clear second-level heels (with Bec and Magana being the top heels) on TUF though for most of the season, aside from that one episode, they came off pretty well. I also don't like how she had that real meanspirited post on instagram about Tecia back in Sept.

But I think she's an excellent fighter and she completely won me over as a fan with her incredible performance against Rose. She just dissected her and sapped the will out of her after Rose came out the gate aggressive in the first like she often does.

Still, I'm rooting completely rooting for Joanna. Very tough fight for her but I think she can pull it off.

The amount of fail there is tremendous. Such a ridiculous waste of money.
$500 for you half of a bucket-list tell-a-story item is hardly wasteful if you value experiences in your life.

A good steak and a good bottle of wine (which countless UFC fighters have celebrated with) could cost $500 easily, and it's not newsworthy.

Good for them. :)

For $1000 it should at least be ridiculously and decadently big, but it's only regular sized, that's like a double rip off.

For realz!
I calculated the size of the glass + the candy toppings + chocolate squares + those stupid gold ornaments + the chocolate syrup = less than 3 scoops of ice cream.
2.30 maximum by volume

Why is that sundae 1000 bucks?

Funny fact, you can't digest gold so they will have it in their poop next day

Yeah but with a vacation at least you're broadening your life experience and doing a variety of things, seeing a variety of places while away.

Carla did go on Holiday (or 'vacation' as you call it :wink: ) to Australia immediately after the finale (and posted pics of her eating kangaroo and baby octopus amongst other stuff). Then she came back to the US and the first thing she did was go to New York to eat this.

I think Carla deserves a $1000 sundae. Her title fight vs. Rose Namajunas marks only the 6th time that a women's bout has headlined a card in a major men's MMA organization (the other 5 being Cyborg vs Carano, Ronda Rousey twice in Strikeforce and Ronda Rousey twice in the UFC), and it actually was the most viewed of the 6 by quite a large margin -peaking at over 1.2 million viewers during the main event. Of course if they put Rousey on free TV it would get a bigger number, but still not bad at all for a bunch of fighters last seen fighting in Invicta to an audience of about 5000 viewers. Eat up girls!

I don't fully understand some of the mentalities in this thread.

Are heterosexual men with functioning penises actually claiming that if one of these women propositioned them for sex, it would be turned down based solely upon looks?

I fail to comprehend how such a notion makes ANY sense. You're telling me this would happen:

Herrig: Howdy, stranger! Would you like to have sexual intercourse with me? Absolutely no strings attached!

Sherdogger: I'm flattered by the proposition, but I must decline; you're busted.

There's just NO way.

Come one,felice looks like a combination of Bigfoot and Wanderlei.

Sometimes carla doesn't look bad,sometimes she looks like Gollum.But she's ok.Felice on the other hand....
You should ask yourself if you're really straight if you find her attractive.I'm not picking up Megan Fox's all the time,but there are some limits.

Split it's $500 a piece, ridiculous because you can make Sundays all year then again they do have to stay in shape so maybe it was worth it, we will never know................................. :icon_lol:

Come one,felice looks like a combination of Bigfoot and Wanderlei.

Sometimes carla doesn't look bad,sometimes she looks like Gollum.But she's ok.Felice on the other hand....
You should ask yourself if you're really straight if you find her attractive.I'm not picking up Megan Fox's all the time,but there are some limits.

The precious Sundae Shoop please :D
images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back