Cookie Monster having $1000 Sundae with bestie Felice Herrig (Pics & Vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dude that sold them an ice cream for $1000 laughs himself to sleep every night.

I think I heard Esparza on the MMA Hour saying something like "There was gold in it, the same gold that Leonardo Di Caprio painted the Sistine Chapel with". Stupidy surely is the hottest commodity for businesspeople.

Dem UFC money.

Good for her.

And people wonder why these pro athletes go bankrupt after a few years...

It's Dana White's fault they bought that sundae.

The dude that sold them an ice cream for $1000 laughs himself to sleep every night.

I think I heard Esparza on the MMA Hour saying something like "There was gold in it, the same gold that Leonardo Di Caprio painted the Sistine Chapel with". Stupidy surely is the hottest commodity for businesspeople.

Okay, there's gold, but why is gold in a sundae?

You eat a sundae. You don't eat gold.

You get gold from a jeweler, or in coins or something. Not an ice cream shop.

I'm so confused by all of this.

I hope Herrig threw in at least a hundo or two given that Carla let her have some of this sundae.

Here's two chainz rocking the same sunday.

where are all the fighter pay advocates

u can't defend a financial decision like that either so

Ridicules, even if I was a billionaire I still wouldn't waste my money on this.

Precisely. And no, it certainly isn't the same as an expensive bottle of wine, since this is only expensive due to utterly pointless and tasteless leaf gold. The ice cream is still just ice cream.

I remember when John Stossel did a show on 20/20 and had his 5 year old daughter enter a bunch of paintings into an art exhibit. They passed it off as a work by some great artist and even the "professional" critics were eating that shit up until he told them that his 5 yr old painted the crap.

I've also seen a show where they took some $3 wine and served it to people in a fancy restaurant and everyone commented on how delicious it was.

People are funny.

And then there's the show Bullshit, where they filled bottles of water out of a hose out back and served it in the restaurant as premium spring water for some ridiculous price. Everyone raved at how awesome it was.

I refuse to believe your quote

For $1000 it should at least be ridiculously and decadently big, but it's only regular sized, that's like a double rip off.

A fool and her money are soon parted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back