Contender Series 2024 thread

I'm gonna use this post to keep track of Canadian prospects I'd like to see get a shot this season

Jett "Fighter" Grande (LW)

Zackery "Pow Pow" Powell (MW)

Mo "Money Mo Problems" Ado (WW)

Julien Leblanc (MW)

Cody Chovancek (BW)

Ali "Bomaye" Wasuk (BW)

Tommy "Rambo" Morrison (FLW)

Danny "The Madness" Mallette (WW)

Should get a second chance:

Mateo "Carrapato" Vogel (FW)

Achilles Estremadura (LW)

I'd like to see Chovancek and Tony Laramie. The others aren't quite there yet for me.

According to Tap Rizvan Kuniev is back on which is pretty hilarious considering he beat the PFL champ in his last fight.

Word is Artem Vakhitov will be on this season. They’re just bringing in anyone who’s fought Pereira before lmao

MMA Junkie updated the cards as of now
The cards of the first four weeks are full as Marco Tulio (11-1, winner last year of his CS fight vs Belgaroui w/o contract) is fighting Matthieu Duclos (6-2) on week 3

The cards of the first four weeks are full as Marco Tulio (11-1, winner last year of his CS fight vs Belgaroui w/o contract) is fighting Matthieu Duclos (6-2) on week 3
I fully expect that both Meng and Dulatov will get to fight in the UFC.
Even if Meng loses, I doubt Dana would not just give him a prelim fight if they have a card in Asia or Zhang is fighting as Main Event.

I wonder what happened to Uran Satybaldiev to pull out?

I saw his last fight live on FP, and thought the dude was a savage.

I wonder what happened to Uran Satybaldiev to pull out?

I saw his last fight live on FP, and thought the dude was a savage.

Was looking forward to Uran too, gutted. Replacement doesn't seem up to much either.

I don't think Uran is that good tbh, his gas tank is pretty awful and he was getting beaten up by Assis who's a middleweight at points.

I don't think Uran is that good tbh, his gas tank is pretty awful and he was getting beaten up by Assis who's a middleweight at points.
I remember watching that Fight in LFA I think, It was nothing impressing but I remember him being super durable.

Back