Social Conservative Federalist Society Founder Calls Trump Fascistic, Calls for Impeachment and Removal

Explain how folks choosing to not use their mail in ballot is an error.

Why are you counting that? are you concussed lol?
Absentee ballots mean they requested it. They specifically requested it but then didn't feel like using it? Derp. Funny how it's all Biden voters who want the less accurate voting method. Can't imagine why that would be.

Absentee ballots mean they requested it. They specifically requested it but then didn't feel like using it?

Yes. People change their mind, some are lazy. Just like some register to vote planning to do it in person but then don’t.

According to you a person who registers to vote in person but doesn’t is an error counted against the voting in person system. This is the dumbest logic I’ve seen on the internet this week. Congrats!

Are you saying we shouldnt be taking Trump seriously? This post reminds me of that meme where it says

"if trump said it, he didnt mean and if he meant it others have said worse" something along those lines lol. What a joke anyone who defends him is.
first it's good you are of the yellows next time be a good boy and not get in trouble. Second I don't take anything he says seriously I don't even fuck with twitter like some on here who live on it everyday. Dude he called the corana virus a hoax. Then called it a democratic plan to overthrough him. Calls himself a stable genius. So no I don't take him seriously at all. You did read post where I said he reminds me of sideshow BOB right? I don't like Trump at all and I don't like Biden either 2020 election is going to be a big shit show.

first it's good you are of the yellows next time be a good boy and not get in trouble. Second I don't take anything he says seriously I don't even fuck with twitter like some on here who live on it everyday. Dude he called the corana virus a hoax. Then called it a democratic plan to overthrough him. Calls himself a stable genius. So no I don't take him seriously at all. You did read post where I said he reminds me of sideshow BOB right? I don't like Trump at all and I don't like Biden either 2020 election is going to be a big shit show.

I am sorry but I got to laugh when someone with a July 2020 account says I should be a good boy.

Are you replying to anyone? Maybe someone who has me on block?

dumbass of the nostra variety.

"OK, just quote it. You're the one in here arguing in favor of raping children, since apparently we can just make up arguments to argue against."

<JagsKiddingMe>

Yes. People change their mind, some are lazy. Just like some register to vote planning to do it in person but then don’t.

According to you a person who registers to vote in person but doesn’t is an error counted against the voting in person system. This is the dumbest logic I’ve seen on the internet this week. Congrats!
Jesus Christ, dude, I already posted for you that 4 million didn't even reach them and 800,000 were rejected. That's not "changed their mind". That's of people who requested them. Now add in how many millions of ballots will be floating around for people who moved, died, ballot got lost or sent to wrong address when they're just blanket send out to people who didn't even request them.

Just admit you want the least accurate voting method because your party told you to support it.

dumbass of the nostra variety.

"OK, just quote it. You're the one in here arguing in favor of raping children, since apparently we can just make up arguments to argue against."

<JagsKiddingMe>
You've spent this entire thread making an argument I didn't make to argue against. Not once have you addressed anything I actually said, but you've made post after post arguing against something I didn't. Sad.

<36>

Haven't you idiots figured out that his twitter is just to troll the left because they're the ones that hang on every tweet and freak out?

Also, lol at the risk being .00004% to .00009%. NJ just had a mail in special election last month and 10% were rejected or disqualified. That would be 14 million votes in a national election. 2008 absentee ballots had like a 20% failure rate. Obviously the more hands a ballot changes, the less accurate the results.

Trump's not trying to delay the election. Federal elections are administered by state and local governments, not the president, and certainly not by tweet. He pointed out how ridiculous it would if he tried to fuck with the election the way dems are, and apparently everybody took the bait. It's twitter ffs.
Awesome! A 74 year old man who happens to be the president of the most powerful country in history spends his time “trolling” his opposition on the Twatter.

At this point, we may as well elect people like Nostradumbass for POTUS

You've spent this entire thread making an argument I didn't make to argue against. Not once have you addressed anything I actually said, but you've made post after post arguing against something I didn't. Sad.

I would like if you could address the extremely miniscule amount of fraud that happens in US elections in a thread about fraud in US elections.You're the one bringing up a random election in service of a clear narrative. You were presented with an explanation as to why these votes were likely not counted, and it wasn't fraud.

Try to actually argue for your idiotic position, and please don't post any pics of your tinder dates, please.

"He pointed out how ridiculous it would if he tried to fuck with the election the way dems are, and apparently everybody took the bait."

LOL

Jesus Christ, dude, I already posted for you that 4 million didn't even reach them and 800,000 were rejected. That's not "changed their mind". That's of people who requested them. Now add in how many millions of ballots will be floating around for people who moved, died, ballot got lost or sent to wrong address when they're just blanket send out to people who didn't even request them.

Just admit you want the least accurate voting method because your party told you to support it.

Again, if you’re going to count people who register to vote but don’t follow through on it as an error on the voting system and not personal choice, you’ll have to explain how that’s an error and not a choice because it’s very very very dumb logic. Then you’ll have to apply it to voting in person, which you haven’t, because even you know how stupid your logic is. Lol derp!

“This person registered to vote in person but didn’t, this is a serious error with the voting in person system. Derp!”

Awesome! A 74 year old man who happens to be the president of the most powerful country in history spends his time “trolling” his opposition on the Twatter.

At this point, we may as well elect people like Nostradumbass for POTUS
I think we should elect you, since you're the one with advice on how a billionaire who because president should be spending his time. He needs to take your advice so he can work at burger king and live in his grandmother's basement playing xbox.

Again, if you’re going to count people who register to vote but don’t follow through on it as an error on the voting system and not personal choice, you’ll have to explain how that’s an error and not a choice because it’s very very very dumb logic. Then you’ll have to apply it to voting in person, which you haven’t, because even you know how stupid your logic is. Lol derp!

“This person registered to vote in person but didn’t, this is a serious error with the voting in person system. Derp!”
THE BALLOTS DIDN'T REACH THEM, YOU COMPLETE RETARD.

THE BALLOTS DIDN'T REACH THEM, YOU COMPLETE RETARD.

From the source you posted calling it all errors "another 2.9 million ballots received by voters did not make it back to election officials"

Can you be any dumber than not understanding your own paragraph long source?

So if we get them the ballots now no issue?

I would like if you could address the extremely miniscule amount of fraud that happens in US elections in a thread about fraud in US elections.You're the one bringing up a random election in service of a clear narrative. You were presented with an explanation as to why these votes were likely not counted, and it wasn't fraud.

Try to actually argue for your idiotic position, and please don't post any pics of your tinder dates, please.

"He pointed out how ridiculous it would if he tried to fuck with the election the way dems are, and apparently everybody took the bait."

LOL
There is no fraud. It's never happened, it's not possible, would never happen. There is inaccuracy, but not fraud.

Now I would like if you could address why every single democrat in the country is so supportive of the least accurate method of voting.

There is no fraud. It's never happened, it's not possible, would never happen. There is inaccuracy, but not fraud.

Now I would like if you could address why every single democrat in the country is so supportive of the least accurate method of voting.

And here comes the melodramatic shit. Yes, fraud is possible. It's nowhere near a widespread problem, though. It's extremely rare, and the push against it is clearly coming from a desperate man who is afraid of losing, despite utilizing the very method for himself in previous elections.

I support reforms that further secure our electoral process. It sucks we have Donald Trump in power working hand in glove with Mitch Mcconnell to make sure that never happens.

But hey, keep lickin them nuts. It's funny to hear you making an utter fool of yourself. However, I do commend you for not regaling me with stories regarding any of your fathers. It is appreciated.

From the source you posted calling it all errors "another 2.9 million ballots received by voters did not make it back to election officials"

Can you be any dumber than not understanding your own paragraph long source?

So if we get them the ballots now no issue?
Yes, and 3.9 million not getting to the person, and 800,000 were sent back and rejected. 4.7 million is actually a higher number than 2.9 million, You're a genius, surprised you didn't know that.

If "we can get them ballots now no issue", why the fuck couldn't they do it before with a much smaller number? Oh yeah, we couldn't get it to them when they requested it, but if we just carpet bomb the country with ballots, that'll guarantee result accuracy.

<mma2>

I'm too stoned to bother reading this thread, did any right wing morons attack Calabresi yet for writing the truth about dear leader?

And here comes the melodramatic shit. Yes, fraud is possible. It's nowhere near a widespread problem, though. It's extremely rare, and the push against it is clearly coming from a desperate man who is afraid of losing, despite utilizing the very method for himself in previous elections.

I support reforms that further secure our electoral process. It sucks we have Donald Trump in power working hand in glove with Mitch Mcconnell to make sure that never happens.

But hey, keep lickin them nuts. It's funny to hear you making an utter fool of yourself. However, I do commend you for not regaling me with stories regarding any of your fathers. It is appreciated.
Crazy that not everybody was raised by a single mother going on regular tinder dates.

The president doesn't administer elections, but way to embarrass yourself again. No wonder your dad abandoned you.

Back