Social Conservative Federalist Society Founder Calls Trump Fascistic, Calls for Impeachment and Removal

https://www.npr.org/2020/07/01/8850...ump-tweet-but-suggests-safeguards-are-working
"The Passaic County Board of Elections rejected 3,190 ballots, about 19% of the mail-in ballots submitted, for the May 12 election in Paterson, but it is unclear how many were connected to the fraud allegations.

In fact, there are many more common reasons for a ballot to be thrown out, such as a signature that doesn't match election records or if the ballot was received after the deadline."

derp, as always.

The problem for me is that I don’t trust committees to be unbiased, in either direction. I’ve seen videos of these committees at work, and sometimes it is literally a handful of people looking at a ballot and arguing back and forth whether it is valid or not until someone relents. Seems like a terrible way to do things.

So they caught bad ballots and the system worked? Why are you still wetting yourself over mail in ballots then? Lol pathetic

I get what you mean, but we should be looking for a way that the most people can vote and have it be counted accurately. Nearly 1 in 5 ballots not being counted is a bad thing.

I get what you mean, but we should be looking for a way that the most people can vote and have it be counted accurately. Nearly 1 in 5 ballots not being counted is a bad thing.

How many people who register to vote in person don’t follow through? Probably the same ballpark. You can’t legislate something that makes folks follow through on Election Day. You can just give them options to safely do it.

The problem for me is that I don’t trust committees to be unbiased, in either direction. I’ve seen videos of these committees at work, and sometimes it is literally a handful of people looking at a ballot and arguing back and forth whether it is valid or not until someone relents. Seems like a terrible way to do things.
That's not how it is usually done.

How many people who register to vote in person don’t follow through? Probably the same ballpark. You can’t legislate something that makes folks follow through on Election Day. You can just give them options to safely do it.

I’m not really arguing that, I’m more concerned about those who sent in ballots that were not counted, or those who never received their ballots, more so.

Disappointing that he has outed himself as a cuck too.

Disappointing that he has outed himself as a cuck too.

Bro, the President's best friend, Roger Stone, is the only public person in politics I can see who is literally a cuckold.

You people.............
9084928-6640233-image-a-4_1548686904678.jpg

Bro, the President's best friend, Roger Stone, is the only public person in politics I can see who is literally a cuckold.

You people.............
9084928-6640233-image-a-4_1548686904678.jpg

I don't like Roger Stone anyway. So whatever.

Kind of a weird thread. He sounds like a white male version of Omarosa.

You can stand in social distancing lines at stores , airports etc Essential workers are working but we can’t line up safely to vote ? Have procedures in place and voting locations open all week so there’s not over crowding

You can stand in social distancing lines at stores , airports etc Essential workers are working but we can’t line up safely to vote ? Have procedures in place and voting locations open all week so there’s not over crowding

You must had missed Wisconsin. Expect people to wait in line for 3 hours during a pandemic. Sounds like something Trump would say.

Back