Social Conservative Federalist Society Founder Calls Trump Fascistic, Calls for Impeachment and Removal

https://www.npr.org/2020/07/01/8850...ump-tweet-but-suggests-safeguards-are-working
"The Passaic County Board of Elections rejected 3,190 ballots, about 19% of the mail-in ballots submitted, for the May 12 election in Paterson, but it is unclear how many were connected to the fraud allegations.

In fact, there are many more common reasons for a ballot to be thrown out, such as a signature that doesn't match election records or if the ballot was received after the deadline."

derp, as always.

To what degree did the signatures not match? Like, a different name altogether? Or a curly-Q or missing dot or un-crossed letter?

I'd be absolutely fucking pissed if my vote was thrown out because I signed my name a bit differently than I did during the last election.

Not that they'd tell me that my vote was thrown out anyway.

I think a lot of people are misreading the right wing criticisms of Trump.

The polling indicates that there's blood in the water and the sharks are going to feed. Unless something dramatic happens in the next month or two, a Biden victory is almost a foregone conclusion from the perspective of think tanks and analysts. Mail in ballots will arrive in early october functionally pushing the election forward a month. So everyone on the right is hedging their bets.

Someone is going to have to come through this as the new defacto leader of not only the party, but overall conservative thought. So their options are "I/We opposed Trump" or "I/we am the heir to Trumps legacy" the Bush era neo cons taking the former, the alt right taking the later, but they are going to spend 8 weeks trying to stake out positions, many opposing him.

But we shouldn't construe it as those parties having principals.

Last edited:
Aha! Your autofill wrote because instead of became. Checkmate, atheists.

<JagsKiddingMe>
Atheist? So because I’m critical of the fake-Christian President and his blind worshippers you think I don’t believe in God?

Again, typical Trump supporter Prejudice mother fuckers.

But what I really want to know is, how do you people keep defending and backing the most spectacular failure in American history?

It’s not 2016 anymore. Trump blew it. He failed on the economy and he failed on the Pandemic. Why you keep sucking his cock?

It was actually 19%, and I pointed to the 2008 president election as well, which had 21% failure rate, and it specifically said that nearly 4 million of the 35 million requested ballots never reached the person. If you can't read, why would you bother responding and making an ass of yourself?

You’re quite the idiot for counting people CHOOSING not to vote as a failure of the voting system which has nothing to do with personal choice.

So far your attempts at forming a coherent thought have a 100% failure rate

You’re quite the idiot for counting people CHOOSING not to vote as a failure of the voting system which has nothing to do with personal choice.

So far your attempts at forming a coherent thought have a 100% failure rate
Imagine thinking someone requesting a ballot and never receiving it is "choosing not to vote", and then calling someone else an idiot. Smug and cripplingly stupid is quite a combination you've got going on there.

Imagine thinking someone requesting a ballot and never receiving it is "choosing not to vote", and then calling someone else an idiot. Smug and cripplingly stupid is quite a combination you've got going on there.

The number of people who requested but didn't receive doesn't equal the 20% failure rate you've been spamming dummy. You suck at math lol.

Another thing that's embarrassing to have to explain to you, if we use the mail in system for registered voters they don't need to put in requests. You've pivoted from bitching about folks making the personal not to vote to a request issue that doesn't apply.

The number of people who requested but didn't receive doesn't equal the 20% failure rate you've been spamming dummy. You suck at math lol.

Another thing that's embarrassing to have to explain to you, if we use the mail in system for registered voters they don't need to put in requests. You've pivoted from bitching about folks making the personal not to vote to a request issue that doesn't apply.
I never said it did. You can't possibly be this stupid. I've said multiple times that of the 35 million requested, nearly 4 million were never received by the person, another 2.9 million never came back, and 800,000 weren't counted. I'd love to know how it is that 4 million were lost on the way to the person, but 0 were lost on the way back to make you certain that 100% of those just requested them and then changed their minds and decided not to vote. Let's pretend that's the case, and over 11% get lost on the way there and somehow 0 get lost on the way back, which is comically stupid but let's go with it, and another 2% get rejected. Why in the absolute fuck would anybody be ok with the margin for error being larger than the difference in the results? Are you telling me that if Trump wins several swing states by like 2 points to win the election, and then you find out 13% of the ballots were lost in the mail or rejected, you're not going to be on here screeching and demanding an FBI investigation and calling the election illegitimate and demanding a do over and endless recounts? GTFO.

What the hell went wrong in your life where you ended up such an emotion and irrational wreck of a person?

I never said it did. You can't possibly be this stupid. I've said multiple times that of the 35 million requested, nearly 4 million were never received by the person, another 2.9 million never came back, and 800,000 weren't counted. I'd love to know how it is that 4 million were lost on the way to the person, but 0 were lost on the way back to make you certain that 100% of those just requested them and then changed their minds and decided not to vote. Let's pretend that's the case, and over 11% get lost on the way there and somehow 0 get lost on the way back, which is comically stupid but let's go with it, and another 2% get rejected. Why in the absolute fuck would anybody be ok with the margin for error being larger than the difference in the results? Are you telling me that if Trump wins several swing states by like 2 points to win the election, and then you find out 13% of the ballots were lost in the mail or rejected, you're not going to be on here screeching and demanding an FBI investigation and calling the election illegitimate and demanding a do over and endless recounts? GTFO.

What the hell went wrong in your life where you ended up such an emotion and irrational wreck of a person?
<36>

2008 absentee ballots had like a 20% failure rate. Obviously the more hands a ballot changes, the less accurate the results.

“I never said it did. Derp!”

then when questioned on this number you posted this a broken link to webpage where I guess there used to be study which includes people who, just like those who register to vote in person but don’t, didn’t follow through mailing it back, in it’s failure count.

“the last presidential election, 35.5 million voters requested absentee ballots, but only 27.9 million absentee votes were counted, according to a study by Charles Stewart III, a political scientist at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He calculated that 3.9 million ballots requested by voters never reached them; that another 2.9 million ballots received by voters did not make it back to election officials; and that election officials rejected 800,000 ballots. That suggests an overall failure rate of as much as 21 percent.”

what’s the failure rate of folks who are registered to vote but decide not to show up in person on Election Day? Or you just cherry picking when this stat matters.

I don’t know the cause of people claiming they didn’t get their requested ballot. The link to the study you posted didn’t work for me. I assume some didn’t fill out their requests properly, which wouldn’t be an issue this time if we mail them to everyone regardless of requests. I assume some received them but weren’t paying attention, or some polled would rather say “I never got it” then “I got it and threw it out”.

Either way if we get on it soon everyone will have a ballot to mail back by November.

<36>

Haven't you idiots figured out that his twitter is just to troll the left because they're the ones that hang on every tweet and freak out?

Also, lol at the risk being .00004% to .00009%. NJ just had a mail in special election last month and 10% were rejected or disqualified. That would be 14 million votes in a national election. 2008 absentee ballots had like a 20% failure rate. Obviously the more hands a ballot changes, the less accurate the results.

Trump's not trying to delay the election. Federal elections are administered by state and local governments, not the president, and certainly not by tweet. He pointed out how ridiculous it would if he tried to fuck with the election the way dems are, and apparently everybody took the bait. It's twitter ffs.
So he’s just “trolling “ the left? So much so that he literally torpedo’ed his re election chances? Lol, considering what he’s done to his popularity because of Twitter...I really don’t think he’s doing this whole “trolling” thing right.

So he’s just “trolling “ the left? So much so that he literally torpedo’ed his re election chances? Lol, considering what he’s done to his popularity because of Twitter...I really don’t think he’s doing this whole “trolling” thing right.
What has he done to his popularity because of twitter? His approval now is higher than his term average, and his lowest approval was the year he took office. There are people he was never going to win over, and that’s who gets to flip out over tweets.

Reagan was evil incarnate, then they liked him and HW Bush was the new most evil man on earth, then HW was a great guy and Bob Dole was evil, then Bob Dole was an ok guy and W Bush was a war criminal, dangerous retard and a racist, then McCain was an evil war hawk pandering to rubes, then Mitt Romney was a sexist who put women in binders and abused animals, now Romney is a moral exemplar, McCain is a war hero who would have been a fine president, and W Bush is hanging out with Ellen Degeneres and being called a good man and leader after his speech at John Lewis' funeral. In 4 years when there is another republican running, he'll be the new Hitler and global threat, you'll all say Trump was pretty bipartisan and not so bad, and forget all about the TDS you're doing now while he's a current threat to democrat power.

What has he done to his popularity because of twitter? His approval now is higher than his term average, and his lowest approval was the year he took office. There are people he was never going to win over, and that’s who gets to flip out over tweets.

Reagan was evil incarnate, then they liked him and HW Bush was the new most evil man on earth, then HW was a great guy and Bob Dole was evil, then Bob Dole was an ok guy and W Bush was a war criminal, dangerous retard and a racist, then McCain was an evil war hawk pandering to rubes, then Mitt Romney was a sexist who put women in binders and abused animals, now Romney is a moral exemplar, McCain is a war hero who would have been a fine president, and W Bush is hanging out with Ellen Degeneres and being called a good man and leader after his speech at John Lewis' funeral. In 4 years when there is another republican running, he'll be the new Hitler and global threat, you'll all say Trump was pretty bipartisan and not so bad, and forget all about the TDS you're doing now while he's a current threat to democrat power.
That’s a wall of text that’s says absolutely nothing.
Trump isn’t “trolling”, he’s an idiot with a smart phone. Nothing more nothing less.

<36>

Haven't you idiots figured out that his twitter is just to troll the left because they're the ones that hang on every tweet and freak out?

Also, lol at the risk being .00004% to .00009%. NJ just had a mail in special election last month and 10% were rejected or disqualified. That would be 14 million votes in a national election. 2008 absentee ballots had like a 20% failure rate. Obviously the more hands a ballot changes, the less accurate the results.

Trump's not trying to delay the election. Federal elections are administered by state and local governments, not the president, and certainly not by tweet. He pointed out how ridiculous it would if he tried to fuck with the election the way dems are, and apparently everybody took the bait. It's twitter ffs.

fo'real.

i'm almost amazed that the daily TDS is still as strong as ever. especially since 99% of it is 'trump tweeted _____' or 'trump said __________' - and MAYBE 1% (and that seems to be a big maybe) is based on something he actually DID. ie: signed. enacted.

"Why I tell you, this leopard cannot possibly eat my face."

-Man whose face was eaten by leopard

neo cons everywhere are worried about elections. They ahve 4 years to call him out.. but now that they risk losing election they are saying something.

Back