Social Conservative Federalist Society Founder Calls Trump Fascistic, Calls for Impeachment and Removal

Crazy that not everybody was raised by a single mother going on regular tinder dates.

The president doesn't administer elections, but way to embarrass yourself again. No wonder your dad abandoned you.

Is Tinder even 10 years old? Another derp from you.

Also, I gotta laugh at this one

"Now I would like if you could address why every single democrat in the country is so supportive of the least accurate method of voting."

During a pandemic!! LOL

Yes, and 3.9 million not getting to the person, and 800,000 were sent back and rejected. 4.7 million is actually a higher number than 2.9 million, You're a genius, surprised you didn't know that.

If "we can get them ballots now no issue", why the fuck couldn't they do it before with a much smaller number? Oh yeah, we couldn't get it to them when they requested it, but if we just carpet bomb the country with ballots, that'll guarantee result accuracy.

<mma2>

Oh, so now you're back on the people not choosing to vote is an error on the system. This is so dumb lol.

Are you applying the number of people who register to vote, don't request absentee ballots, and never show as an error on the voting in person system? What's that number? Or just cherry picking when that applies?

People move and forget to update their address, they throw out mail, they get mail and claim they didn't, they are lazy and don't fill out paper work right. It's highly entertaining to see your argument boil down to this as the overriding issue. Guess what, if we mail them now and they don't get it....there's time to address that easily

Do you realize there's issues with the machines when people go to vote too? That dumb people fuck up using those as well? That people fuck up their voter registration paperwork and don't get to vote in person?

I think we should elect you, since you're the one with advice on how a billionaire who because president should be spending his time. He needs to take your advice so he can work at burger king and live in his grandmother's basement playing xbox.
“a billionaire who because president”? Typical Trump supporter. Not only do you people never fact check, but you never proof read for clarity too.

Is Tinder even 10 years old? Another derp from you.

Also, I gotta laugh at this one

"Now I would like if you could address why every single democrat in the country is so supportive of the least accurate method of voting."

During a pandemic!! LOL
Well, to be fair, people like him don’t think the pandemic actually exists.

Lolwut?

Why are you guys so obsessed with motives? Who gives a shit if it's intentional if that the vote count could be off by over 25 million votes? You're cool with the vote count being off by that much as long as it's not intentional?

It was off by 19% in a small election with very few votes to even keep track of, but we can get a much better handle if it's 140 million ballots. Is this thing on?
Wow, I always thought you were dumb, but this is a new low.

I'm too stoned to bother reading this thread, did any right wing morons attack Calabresi yet for writing the truth about dear leader?
Nope, they just posted a bunch of idiotic misinformation and shitty disingenuous arguments against absentee voting.

And a bunch of "that's just Trump being Trump" excuses.

People say, "Fascist" like it's a bad thing. But no woman even fantasised about being tied down and raped by a guy dressed as a liberal;)

Last edited:
Haven't you idiots figured out that his twitter is just to troll the left because they're the ones that hang on every tweet and freak out?

I don't take him seriously he is sideshow BoB of act he just trolls everyone he knows he can't do this. Come on man. You know this

Clearly Trump is the most divisive President in modern history.

You really expect Trump fans are going to listen to anyone other than Trump? Especially if its someone that reads law stuff. even if it's one of the most influential Conservatives?
Trump supporters will now hate this guy and the Federalist. Anything opposed to Trump is bad and anything supporting Trump is good. Trump fans are like religious folks who always support their religion no matter what.

Is this cumming from experience? Which one were you, the fascist or the rape victim?

I see what you did there:)

It's actually a joke by an American comedian. I would never use the word, "rape". So many negative connotations.

I prefer, "Struggle-Snuggle";)

No.

It's just that when he says something stupid that you can't defend, yet lack the courage to condemn, you retort with "He's just trolling guys!"
did you even read the rest of my post

Clearly Trump is the most divisive President in modern history.
he is a terrible president sir.I would never vote for a person who is a billionaire. 2016 election was complete shit show and it looks like 2020 will be again. We have two old donkeys to vote for. I'd rather vote for 3rd party

he is a terrible president sir.I would never vote for a person who is a billionaire. 2016 election was complete shit show and it looks like 2020 will be again. We have two old donkeys to vote for. I'd rather vote for 3rd party
Kanye 2020

<36>

Haven't you idiots figured out that his twitter is just to troll the left because they're the ones that hang on every tweet and freak out?

Also, lol at the risk being .00004% to .00009%. NJ just had a mail in special election last month and 10% were rejected or disqualified. That would be 14 million votes in a national election. 2008 absentee ballots had like a 20% failure rate. Obviously the more hands a ballot changes, the less accurate the results.

Trump's not trying to delay the election. Federal elections are administered by state and local governments, not the president, and certainly not by tweet. He pointed out how ridiculous it would if he tried to fuck with the election the way dems are, and apparently everybody took the bait. It's twitter ffs.
Once again your reading comprehension confirms you made the right choice of username.

If the faulty ballots, the 10% that were rejected or disqualified, were identified and removed from the count there wasn't any fraud resulting from them, were there? How does that in any way contradict the low--risk claim? The answer is it doesn't and you're just spewing crap as usual.

Thanks for playing. Your consolation prize is a mail-in ballot.

“a billionaire who because president”? Typical Trump supporter. Not only do you people never fact check, but you never proof read for clarity too.
Aha! Your autofill wrote because instead of became. Checkmate, atheists.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Once again your reading comprehension confirms you made the right choice of username.

If the faulty ballots, the 10% that were rejected or disqualified, were identified and removed from the count there wasn't any fraud resulting from them, were there? How does that in any way contradict the low--risk claim? The answer is it doesn't and you're just spewing crap as usual.

Thanks for playing. Your consolation prize is a mail-in ballot.
It was actually 19%, and I pointed to the 2008 president election as well, which had 21% failure rate, and it specifically said that nearly 4 million of the 35 million requested ballots never reached the person. If you can't read, why would you bother responding and making an ass of yourself?

[<dunn]

You've gotta be trolling at this point. Nobody is that fucking stupid. That's 5 times now that I specifically said that I don't care whether it's fraud or error, that a 20% margin for error is fucking ridiculous, but you apparently are fine with the results being off by 25 million.

If five States can effectively do mail voting for decades the others can as well.

Back