Conrad is now in exile.

Conrad

Reaction score
Yes, this war between me and Art has took a toll on me and my family. My pet gerbil Britney just died last saterday and I believe it was becuase I was to focuesd on over throwing Art. I did not love her in her time of need and now she is gone. (Just for the record yes, she really did die.:()

I just can't take the long battles we have anymore. It is ruining me life and my computer. I just don't have enough speed to post here and OT and MMA boards. It just to much. Yes Anti-Conrad now rules. This board is no longer mine and Art controls many threads and to many members for me to ever win.

Art is the better man.:(

But words of advice to Anti-Sherdog's undisputed ruler. Some day some body will take it over for you so do not get attached. I recently have seen many new faces on here and some might have evil on there minds.

If you want to find me go look in the coustmer service section. I will now be posting there.

Good bye Anti, I will miss you.

:( :( :( :( :( :(

i'm sorry to hear about britney. i to have pets a parrot named sam and a dog named sandy. i hope the children will rebound and things at home will be back to normal.

conrad if you like i'll permit you one and only one post a day on my board. good luck in the customer service board i hope i will be permitted a one day post on your board as well.

and to any of you that think you've got the balls to try and rule this board then let conrad be your example of what could happen to you. so unless you want to be chewed up and become a broken man take heed now.

So Art by the sounds of it you are just limbering up before you invade Poland, you benevolent dictator you

one item at a time mr.j garden. one must rule with an iron hand in order to be successful. after all we have to start somewhere. sherdog anti board and next poland me likes the sound of that.

an iron hand? this is all sounding a bit S & M, i suppose all you dark overlords have your little quirks.....

actually i better watch what i say, judging by how you broke Conrad, i ponder who the "sword of damocles" hangs over now?

Oh crap... Art said that after Conrad he was coming after me.

nOoooOOoOOOoooOoo

jim is correct mr.j his ungly mug is next. i'll be darned if he makes a monkey out of me. get it. ok maybe it needs a little work but i'm only a rated B fighter. not all of us can be as funny as matt huges or nog.

Originally posted by ART SANTORE
jim is correct mr.j his ungly mug is next. i'll be darned if he makes a monkey out of me. get it. ok maybe it needs a little work but i'm only a rated B fighter. not all of us can be as funny as matt huges or nog.

Hahahahaha!:D

don't laugh to much mma remember once i'm done with jim your next. but this hound guy starting to ost on more board a little to much as well.

Art, your heart beats like godzillas feet, everytime i step on here you know this little cove of peace will be torn apart by someone as drunk and swearing such as myself....

i was only testing the waters before i step to, the pimp mack purple daddy...

hear me roar...

p.s. i like the "moderator" tag you have, you should use it to the ring, i'd pop wild for it.......

Of course I'm gonna make a monkey out of you. It's the only way I know...

jimpanzee says it all jim.
j-garden this is no place to be when in a drunken state of mind. then again this is the perfect place to ramble on about anything and all things. so drunk or not your always wecolme.

Conrad will be missed here...I hope your as benevolent, Art.

How come J-Garden is welcome and monkeys arent?

Its coz he is human isnt he?

*sits down and chucks a fat smelly shit in J's garden*

hahah jim your more than welcome as long as you keep your diapper on an stop throwing your crud at folks in here.

avid it might take a little time to get use to the 3-5 year old mentality in here but thats just the way it is. nothing but good ol' fashion dumn fun in here.

avid it might take a little time to get use to the 3-5 year old mentality in here but thats just the way it is. nothing but good ol' fashion dumn fun in here.

KC SAYS:
79-33.jpg

THATS THE WAY I LIKE IT!

then you'll fit right in avid. but conrad will be visited at the customer service board.

Originally posted by JIMPANZEE
How come J-Garden is welcome and monkeys arent?

Its coz he is human isnt he?

*sits down and chucks a fat smelly shit in J's garden*

Yeah, most people don't like monkeys.:cool:

Back