Conor's new opponent is...

Your ASSumptions are cool bro. A completely healthy Khabib I can see getting knocked out trying to rush in recklessly, something Conor specializes in. Healthy and 100% or not, I'd pick McGregor. Khabib shines when it comes to getting takedowns from the clinch and clinch range. He'll have to get there first unscathed each time he wants to take Conor down.
they were your words "bro" don't get so defensive ;)
And let's be honest Conors only chance would be a flash KO similar to the Aldo knockout, and those are a dime a dozen. Holloway lasted 3 RDS, Chad lasted 2, shit even Siver lasted 2 rds, Khabib also being elite competition would most likely survive the initial exchange get inside and get the takedown after that it would be his fight to lose

Not sure why people are thinking that Nate is anything other than a disastrous matchup for Conor.

How does Conor beat nate? his counter striking style won't work against a boxer who's 4 inches taller than him--especially one that fights tall like nate does.

Exactly. Nate is one of the toughest match-ups for Conor at LW. Stylistically Nate is a tough outing for Conor.

Nick better prepare his towel throwing arm.

Nate looked good in a stylistically good matchup for him against MJ.

Conor will have zero problems against a long rangy striker, which he's faced multiple times in his career.

I've not seen all of Conor's fights, but I highly, highly doubt he's fought a guy as rangy and with as good of boxing, as good of chin, and with the BJJ that Nate brings to the table. At the very least, I guarantee he hasn't fought some like Nate who also has his skill level.

they were your words "bro" don't get so defensive ;)
And let's be honest Conors only chance would be a flash KO similar to the Aldo knockout, and those are a dime a dozen. Holloway lasted 3 RDS, Chad lasted 2, shit even Siver lasted 2 rds, Khabib also being elite competition would most likely survive the initial exchange get inside and get the takedown after that it would be his fight to lose

LOL, calling the Aldo KO a "flash KO". He was out cold. Do you know what a flash KO is? Don't answer that, it was rhetorical. Holloway lasted 3 rounds against a one-legged McGregor. Chad didn't last the full 2 rounds even trying to blanket him. Siver lasted about 1 1/2 rounds of taking a beating every second the fight went. His toughness was commendable.

Think what you like, Conor is excellent at catching guys on the way in. He's done it countless times, even to Mendes. In the very first exchange Mendes got clipped. If it was clean he would've been put down at the least. Khabib doesn't have Mendes' double leg shot, either. Khabib couldn't afford to be sloppy or reckless at all.

Lol no Khabib was true champ but he was out for 2 years with ring rust ring worm torn ACL torn MCL depression and eating disorder, and now you want him to fight on 2 weeks' notice? Khabib would literally be 10% of himself and Conor beating him proves nothing. Even Luke Rockhold was able to beat 10% Weidman.

What type of eating disorder?

LOL, calling the Aldo KO a "flash KO". He was out cold. Do you know what a flash KO is? Don't answer that, it was rhetorical. Holloway lasted 3 rounds against a one-legged McGregor. Chad didn't last the full 2 rounds even trying to blanket him. Siver lasted about 1 1/2 rounds of taking a beating every second the fight went. His toughness was commendable.

Think what you like, Conor is excellent at catching guys on the way in. He's done it countless times, even to Mendes. In the very first exchange Mendes got clipped. If it was clean he would've been put down at the least. Khabib doesn't have Mendes' double leg shot, either. Khabib couldn't afford to be sloppy or reckless at all.
didn't look like LnP (blanket) to me and Conors face would beg to differ as well, and I've watched that fight plenty of times you can see Conor getting rocked by those elbows wether you can't admit that to your self or not, and Conor could afford to be sloppy/reckless with Khabib? Don't answer that it's rhetorical.

didn't look like LnP (blanket) to me and Conors face would beg to differ as well, and I've watched that fight plenty of times you can see Conor getting rocked by those elbows wether you can't admit that to your self or not, and Conor could afford to be sloppy/reckless with Khabib? Don't answer that it's rhetorical.

Conor was rocked by those elbows yet got up after all of them and knocked Chad out? Cool story, brah.

Knew thet wouldn't throw someone in shape against there golden goose. Cowboy would of ended this bullshit, but now we will have to ride this train for awile longer. Cerrone would of schooled conor and the ufc knows it...pretty sure this fight is fixed and will be stopped early if nate gets rocked

Conor was rocked by those elbows yet got up after all of them and knocked Chad out? Cool story, brah.
I never refuted that, but can't change the fact his eyes rolled back for a sec. yea he lost by TKO none the less but truth is truth

You're a retard. Conor ASKED for RDA, an oponent that most people seem to think is a terrible match up for him and you're going to question the man's balls?

Then y the fuck is he fighting an out of shape diaz when an in shape cowboy says he is down to scrap and Dana white comfirmed cowboy said yes to the fight....
Ufc protecting Connor to put another out of shape man on 2 weeks notice to fight him to aka like mendes dumbass

Then y the fuck is he fighting an out of shape diaz when an in shape cowboy says he is down to scrap and Dana white comfirmed cowboy said yes to the fight....
Ufc protecting Connor to put another out of shape man on 2 weeks notice to fight him to aka like mendes dumbass
He fought the p4p number one and then he asked for RDA and they gave him. At this stage, to claim that he's being protected is to identify as a retard.

Back