Conor's new opponent is...

Every MMA fan I personally know will be definitely buying this card so.. That's an interesting comparison.
Lol, sure they are. Most MMA fans I know are streaming it or going to BWW. Maybe I'll go to the bar, but I have very little interest in this fight.

Nate will fuck him up. Just like he did to Cerrone and Michael Johnson.

Don't count on that. They'll claim he's ducking Frankie. After he defeats Frankie, they'll claim he's ducking Robbie Lawler. And so forth.
But he is ducking Frankie. He recenty did an interview for S.I. and saidfhat there's no one oeft for him at FW, that he's cleaned the division out. That's about as big of a duck as i can imagine

I LOVE Nate, like he's probably my favorite fighter, but he will get lit up by Connor. I kinda hope it's Cerrone to be honest.

Nick better prepare his towel throwing arm.

Nate looked good in a stylistically good matchup for him against MJ.

Conor will have zero problems against a long rangy striker, which he's faced multiple times in his career.

Lol, sure they are. Most MMA fans I know are streaming it or going to BWW. Maybe I'll go to the bar, but I have very little interest in this fight.

Believe whatever you want, it's none of my concern. :D

Nate will fuck him up. Just like he did to Cerrone and Michael Johnson.

If this happens and he finishes Connor, it seriously would be a top 3 most greatest MMA moment of all time for me, I just can't see it happening though.

Damn. I'd rather just see Conor fight Khabib. It's a winnable fight for Conor since Khabib's been out for so long, may not be the same due to ACL repair (he relies on his grappling, magnifying this)
seems like you hope Khabib wouldn't be the same cause you know Conor would lose against a completely healthy Khabib lol

WAR DIAZ!!!!!!!!! hope we see a couple Stockton slaps if the fight is green lit

Last edited:
Nate can definitely beat Conor. On the mat, Conor gets subbed, easy.

Only fight that worries me is Ferguson. I think Ferguson would beat Conor.
Yup agreed, I always said that there is only 1 guy that can beat Conor at 145 or 155 , and its Ferguson.

Yup agreed, I always said that there is only 1 guy that can beat Conor at 145 or 155 , and its Ferguson.
I just saw someone where someone tweeted Ferguson sucked. He's probably never seen a fight of his.

seems like you hope Khabib wouldn't be the same cause you know Conor would lose against a completely healthy Khabib lol

Your ASSumptions are cool bro. A completely healthy Khabib I can see getting knocked out trying to rush in recklessly, something Conor specializes in. Healthy and 100% or not, I'd pick McGregor. Khabib shines when it comes to getting takedowns from the clinch and clinch range. He'll have to get there first unscathed each time he wants to take Conor down.

Back