Conor's new opponent is...

Conor beating Khabib would shut up some of the haters at least. Of course they'd make excuses and name the first two things I mentioned but that will never change one way or another.

Lol no Khabib was true champ but he was out for 2 years with ring rust ring worm torn ACL torn MCL depression and eating disorder, and now you want him to fight on 2 weeks' notice? Khabib would literally be 10% of himself and Conor beating him proves nothing. Even Luke Rockhold was able to beat 10% Weidman.

Not sure why people are thinking that Nate is anything other than a disastrous matchup for Conor.

How does Conor beat nate? his counter striking style won't work against a boxer who's 4 inches taller than him--especially one that fights tall like nate does.
counter striking style? Wut? Are you basing Conor's fighting style only off the Aldo KO? Conor is not a counter striking fighter.

The true pity is that we got robbed of all the psychological warfare games leading up to the fight between these two men.
don't worry Conor made plenty of good banter with Mendes in under 2weeks Nate and him will do it again. I expect a brawl between entourages crossing paths at the wrong time.

if true
IDK if it will be competitive but at least the shit talk will not be one sided.

BJ Penn.com just now saying this is the fight. They're semi reliable.

Or cowboy is in shape and we be a nightmare for conor he just fought 2 days ago. Khabib is in shape also he has a fight coming up...
Let's pick the easiest fight for conor and that would be nate bc he prolly is in the worst shape of the 3. Then when conor beats nate the can market whatever.
If I was conor I'd want cowboy to prove I can beat cowboy like RDA did but I doubt conor has the balls to fight an already in shape cowboy.

If it's nate conor is a huge pussy and loses all my respect t...

Dissapointed. Wanted him to fight Khabib. Not buying this PPV. The Holm fight is decent but the rest of the card is shit. Watching on fight pass later

I'm not that keen on this of all the potential matchups. I think Conor could pick Nate apart, but whatever.

Awesome... This is gonna be a hell of a fight, I think. Favor the Irishman, but pulling for 209.

I doubt conor has the balls to fight an already in shape cowboy

You're a retard. Conor ASKED for RDA, an oponent that most people seem to think is a terrible match up for him and you're going to question the man's balls?

It's posts like these that would put a grin ear to ear on my face if Nate knocks Conor out dead.
You are welcome to be a fan of low class people like the Diaz brothers. Their antics and personality are what put a grin on my face, ear to ear, when they lose, as they oft do.

I hope Nate misses weight, wins the trash talk, trolling, and fight, and then pops for weed...gets suspended...says fuck y'all and signs with Rizin.

Conor gets re-instated as FW champ and works hi way back up and UFC still has a cash cow.

Everyone wins!

Well, certainly not paying for this card now...

You are welcome to be a fan of low class people like the Diaz brothers. Their antics and personality are what put a grin on my face, ear to ear, when they lose, as they oft do.
Conor isn't exactly top of the glass and all class, my friend. We will both be grinning. And drunk. Whoever wins.

Well, certainly not paying for this card now...
Then you will miss out on one of the greatest pure boxing matches at LW we've seen in a long time. If not, ever, bro. Why do that to yourself. Think about it!

While it's not the logical choice if based on merit and title rankings, it's still a great fight. Talk about entertainment!

I hope Nate misses weight, wins the trash talk, trolling, and fight, and then pops for weed...gets suspended...says fuck y'all and signs with Rizin.

Conor gets re-instated as FW champ and works hi way back up and UFC still has a cash cow.

Everyone wins!

How the fuck is he going to sign with Rizin while under contract with the UFC? Just because he would be suspended doesn't mean he isn't under contract. You come up with some stupid shit.

Back