Conor's Long-Awaited Fight Announcement Virtually Imminent Says J-Kav (Agreement in Principle)

Who will be Conor's next opponent?

• Total voters
1. Conor fights and finishes Cowboy in the 1st round.
2. Conor fights and finishes Justin in the 2nd round.
3. Tony fights and finishes Khabib in the 4th round.
4. Conor fights and finishes Tony in the 1st round.

^If stars align - that's his route back to the top

conor doesnt have the balls to fighttony conor manager said once he never take a offer to fight tony to conor and that was still when tony was with conor manager

Conor McGregor’s opponent has been confirmed and the official announcement of his comeback fight is imminent, according to the Irishman’s manager, Audie Attar.

During an episode of Ariel Helwani’s MMA Show, Attar and Tim Simpson, agents from Paradigm Sports Management, joined the show.

A topic of discussion was McGregor’s Octagon return for January 18, 2020, in Las Vegas. Attar tried to keep his future opponent under wraps but dropped some major hints about his next fight opponent.

-BJPenn.com

how can dana say it not close and conor say the deal is done. someone is lying and it more likely conor side since conor said something at a pr stunt media event

Edgar and Cerrone are pointless fights with Masdival in line which will be the biggest fight ever

Why take the chance to blow that?

Conor and Masdival will make money making machines that make more money making machines

source.gif

conor doesnt have the balls to fight jorge.

If he is fighting Cerrone who is on a losing streak, how will it earn him a Title Shot after a W?
What is this fight adding anything to his resume ?

Dude I’d be so ashamed of Conor if he really took a fight against old man cowboy

Gayje deserves that fight
Are you ashamed of gaethje and Ferguson too? Or do they get a pass

If he is fighting Cerrone who is on a losing streak, how will it earn him a Title Shot after a W?
What is this fight adding anything to his resume ?
My opinion is he should win at least 2 before a title shot gaethje and Ferguson are ahead of him.

Dude I’d be so ashamed of Conor if he really took a fight against old man cowboy

Gayje deserves that fight

Gaethje has been shitting on Conor for awhile now. Conor isn't gonna change his bum life.

Hoping for Justin Gaethje. Makes the most sense. Gaetchje either comes out of it a star and faces Khabib or Conor puts himself back in to #1 contendership

Not really, No beef, no religious/racial tensions to pull in the average Joe.
The entire Christian nation tuned in UFC 229 to watch Khabib lose.
Coner with his Christian fan base, what the fuck are you spewing

Been seeing these posts for that past 2 years.

Coner with his Christian fan base, what the fuck are you spewing
I don't think they're nessecary Conor fans, just people cheering against Khabib. It didn't matter if he was a degenerate alcoholic, that night, Conor was a valiant Crusader fighting for Christianity and the Western 'values'.

It is known.

Imagine at the press conference:
Question: why did you choose to fight Cerrone ?
Conrad: Fook my foot is ballooned so I had to find an old opponent past his prime plus I like old guys if you know what I mean.

Conor would definitely fight Jorge.
Except for he doesn’t have the balls.

Siver or Brimmage 2 or he's ducking...

Probably Nate or Cowboy. He doesn't want to anyone who can push his shit in. He hasn't fought in a long time.

If it'd not Justin or Jorge the old daring Conor is gone forever and replaced by an inferior less confident version. This is your moment to show your character.

Back