Conor's Long-Awaited Fight Announcement Virtually Imminent Says J-Kav (Agreement in Principle)

Who will be Conor's next opponent?

• Total voters
It would not have been as competitive as the boxing match .
The boxing match was not competitive - any moron who watch it would have seen that. That fight went as long as it did because Floyd knew he had put on a show and give the people their 300 million $$$ worth.

The boxing match was not competitive - any moron who watch it would have seen that. That fight went as long as it did because Floyd knew he had put on a show and give the people their 300 million $$$ worth.

Right and yet all of the boxing Experts like Max Kellerman swore up-and-down that Floyd would not absorb a single solitary punch. Nothing would happen to him whatsoever. Then the story immediately changed when it was over. Conor I promise you in no way would carry Floyd in the octagon. He would bury his fucking ass in the first round.

It was only entertaining (to morons) and went as long as it did because floyd knew he had to put on a show. If he had wanted he would have taken conor out wthin 2-3 rds (conor would have lasted longer than tenshin because he damn near LHW (boxing)) size).

If you didn't realize that conor was being carried then you're idiot.

And LOL and trying to spin the narrative of conor fighting a world champion like floyd with no experience - it was conor conning his fanbase and Floyd conning conor and his clueless fanbase.
Excuses excuses.
Conor fought mostly at 145 in mma. He actually went up in weight in the boxing match at 154.

Why are you making excuses for the guy that won? You should be making excuses for the Floyd vs Maidana1 match. Because Floyd actually lost that one

Yes, like he did with Tenshin.

Oh.....wait.

A lot of people here think Nate won both previous fights so how does that make any sense?
Diaz brothers don't change their fighting style. They are what they are and it's going to be the 3rd time he will prep for them. Mcgregor isn't even a heavy leg kicker and he managed to bother Nate a lot with the low kicks until he hurt his own foot. He doesn't have to go toe to toe with Nate as well; he can just run away and Nate doesn't have the footwork to follow.

Update

McGregor’s manager, Audie Attar, has provided an update. Speaking to the South China Morning Post, Attar said:

“I would say that talks have been progressing. We’ve met them, we’re in close communication with them. I would hope that an announcement could happen in the coming weeks, but at the end of the day, it’s still a work in progress.

“He never has to fight one fight more in his life. At the end of the day, that’s the thing people forgot about him; he actually is a competitor. He dares to do things differently.

“I don’t see him slowing down. I think that fighting once a year for the last couple of years, it’s almost like it’s grown his appetite to stay active. In any sport, the more reps you take, the better you get. He’s no stranger to becoming a world champion multiple times over. He knows what it takes.”

Back