Conor's Long-Awaited Fight Announcement Virtually Imminent Says J-Kav (Agreement in Principle)

Who will be Conor's next opponent?

• Total voters
They can't wait too long to announce this thing, they still have to hype it and November is tomorrow. Two and change months isn't a lot of time to get casuals excited for the return of the Irishman.
Conor doesn't need much time for hype this will be all over mainstream media

Cant wait! ((Fapping furiously and releasing hounds all over the floor).

1. Conor fights and finishes Cowboy in the 1st round.
2. Conor fights and finishes Justin in the 2nd round.
3. Tony fights and finishes Khabib in the 4th round.
4. Conor fights and finishes Tony in the 1st round.

^If stars align - that's his route back to the top

Nate is going to be fucking pissed if they announce a Conor McGregor fight during his event, and try to steal his shine.

It’s probably Cerrone. Good indicator of where Conor’s drawing power is after his last 2 fights and a confidence builder.

The numbers will probably decide how many more fights he has to win to face the Khabib/Ferguson winner.

Cerrone is a dangerous fight for Conor.

I think Cerrone finishes him in the 3rd or 4th by TKO and Conor leaves MMA forever.

A pig just flew past my window

More chance of winning the lottery, without actually buying a ticket!!

Conor McGregor’s opponent has been confirmed and the official announcement of his comeback fight is imminent, according to the Irishman’s manager, Audie Attar.

During an episode of Ariel Helwani’s MMA Show, Attar and Tim Simpson, agents from Paradigm Sports Management, joined the show.

A topic of discussion was McGregor’s Octagon return for January 18, 2020, in Las Vegas. Attar tried to keep his future opponent under wraps but dropped some major hints about his next fight opponent.

-BJPenn.com

They can't wait too long to announce this thing, they still have to hype it and November is tomorrow. Two and change months isn't a lot of time to get casuals excited for the return of the Irishman.

That's plenty of time. Conor/Khabib had about the same amount of time and did the best buy rate in MMA history, Mayweather/McGregor was announced in June, happened in August, and did over 4 million buys

I have almost identical picks to you man! Except the Tony v Khabib fight I'm unsure on.

How much would a win over Masvidal at 170 and for the BMF belt help his legacy?

I bet it's Khabib and the forum will explode.

This dude and his coach have said they were gonna have a fight announcement since forever now. I remember when they were about to "Announce a fight" after Cerrone beat Alexander Hernadez in January.

Haha and people were calling him a chance of beating Souza is his signature move, he might fuck up his big shots too and thought he looked like someone came up with. Conor literally weighs at least $5,000/year and UFC level instruction with a right wing mouthpiece parroting points made by 14 self-selected and terrible "mma journalists" no one good punch and opened 3 big cuts.

It would take us right into fantasy league so it would be big.

But it just won't ever be real.

While we're at it, what would it look like if Conor finished Israel and then moved onto KO Yoel?

Or what if he took the winner of Stipe/Cormier.

Conor doesn't even fight. It's amazing what you guys come up with. The guy is retired and tweets. The division has passed him by and he won't come back to it. IF he somehow comes for a win, it better be with someone small and on the tail end of their career.

We don't even know if Conor can still get into fight shape, ffs.

Masvidal is one of the hottest fighters in the game. Moreover, Masvidal has never been knocked out, and we all know that this match would be a great test of chin and heart. Conor will be "the man" again with a victory over Mas.

Conor needs this fight bad if he wants fight cred again

I just think he's a bit of a quitter but I hope I'm wrong

Lmaooooooooo

Back