Conor's Long-Awaited Fight Announcement Virtually Imminent Says J-Kav (Agreement in Principle)

Who will be Conor's next opponent?

• Total voters
Best part about all this is Conor isn't getting attention like he use to. It's forcing his hand. Dana is acting like he doesn't care either.
This is good for fans. Chit or get off the pot.

I doubt that very much. He needs to take care of his legal problems before committing to a fight.

Problem with Cerrone is McGregor's trash talk ability will be wasted on such a likeable and game guy.

I hope its Masvidal.

That would be an entertaining contest.
They both could knock each other down instead of dropping Nate multiple times.

If it's not Masdival he's making the biggest mistake of his life based on fear

It's a winnable fight. He needs to believe in himself.

Cowboy needs a fight off, a lower ranked guy

He can beat conor, but the intention would be to feed him to conor and I dont like that

Edgar and Cerrone are pointless fights with Masdival in line which will be the biggest fight ever

Why take the chance to blow that?

Conor and Masdival will make money making machines that make more money making machines

source.gif

I won't believe Conor is fighting again until I actually see him in a cage and the ref about to start the fight.

why is there fake suspense? we all know it's Donald because that's the easiest fight for him.

why is there fake suspense? we all know it's Donald because that's the easiest fight for him.
If he loses to Donald in this peasant fight than the fight with Jorge loses stock. Anything can happen even injury.

It's the biggest fight ever it has to happen now

If Conor gets choked out by Cowboy, I am going to laugh my azz off.

But be rest assured, Conor's fans will have an excuse for why he lost (while they drank that awful whiskey). So will Conor (ballooned hand or something). LOL

Cowboy won't generate 1/10th what Conor and Masdival will

All they care about is money

Nothing is 100%, even if contracts are signed.
Of course, Conor is looking at that piles of million to fight Masdival and thinking why would I waste my time fighting a budget guy like Cowboy when I can fight the street Godfather and get cool again if I win.

He has always denied suck ups and weak approaches like Frankie or Cowboy. Conor is a boss.

Donald ALWAYS crumbles in the spot light. We know it, he knows it, Conor knows it. That's why Conor wants him

I have no clue, but if it isn’t Gaethje, the McGregor stock is taking a nosedive.

i'm sure it's cowboy, he needs an easy win and needs to loook good doing it. Cowboy is the easiest for him.

I have no clue, but if it isn’t Gaethje, the McGregor stock is taking a nosedive.
Masdival would earn him more respect and way more money than Gaethje.

Cowboy sounds like a disaster that's going to mess up a giant money fight.

Even if Conor wins and gets injured then what? We miss out on the biggest fight ever for this subpar fight?

Back