Conor's hairline

I'd say 65% of the worlds males are receiding. It seems more common than not.
If you watch MMA to appreciate good hairline game, you’re going to wind up having to watch Combate or some other promotion that limits its roster to a race where baldness is unknown.

BTW, anyone see the balding ring girl on LFA last night? Felt kind of bad for her.

80730490_620135365415067_3609710328534030971_n.jpg

I feel bad for Conor :(

Had a buddy of mine who paid $15k for a hair transplant with the hair that they took from the back of his head. Doesn’t look that bad a few months post op. Definitely an option if you have some money and a receding hairline.
I’ll keep that in mind! Doesn’t stress related hair loss grow back?

My crown is on point. But my front is not on point. Im receeding a bit at 36. What are you gonna do?

I’ll keep that in mind! Doesn’t stress related hair loss grow back?
Yup eventually stress related hair loss does grow back. But this was a case of genetic hair loss, his father is bald so he was starting to see it at 24-25. Had the surgery almost a year ago and he looks great.

Don't flame me but his haircut looks fookin stupid.
Who's he trying to emulate, coach Bombay from the mighty ducks?

Had a buddy of mine who paid $15k for a hair transplant with the hair that they took from the back of his head. Doesn’t look that bad a few months post op. Definitely an option if you have some money and a receding hairline.
That's a really pathetic thing for a man to do

That's because nobody wants to read some random asshole's "well thought out analysis". Everyone thinks they're an analyst now a days.
AND a journalist and an inflooencer. the term social media is an oxymoron. The name media should start when you breakthrough certain threshold of standard and relevance and not pathetic nobodies spoilin'n'littering valuable internet space ffs
and that's practically all of 'em<{clintugh}>

That's a really pathetic thing for a man to do
Lol guy’s dad is loaded and he was super sensitive about it. He got a hot girlfriend and that was the last straw after trying all those creams or whatever. He just paid the money and it actually worked.

That isn't balding, a lot of men have a receded hairline without ever going bald.
It's normal for a dude his age to recede to a certain point.
Way to early to make that call.

Back