Conor's hairline

His hair looks fine lol.... he has it slicked back.

God damn you people are something else. I was expecting a picture of his hair completely gone, instead I get a picture of him with his hair slicked back looking completely fine

Speaking as someone with a similar hairline .... it’s definitely NOT fine and slicking my hair back is NEVER an option.

Meh. People have thought I was going bald, but I'm 37 and if I grow my hair out nobody thinks that. It only seems that way when it's cut short. My dad's hair is finally starting to look pretty thin but he's 71. Assuming my life follows his I'll be a hideous geriatric long before I can feel embarrassed about thinning hair.

How the fuck I make a thread about Rockhold's hairline and it's wastelanded but some asshole makes one about Conors hairline and it's the talk of the town

His temples are gone and when his hair is buzzed (a la the Floyd fight) you can see his hair peninsula starting to break off from the mainland. Also visible in the Khabib fight was his breached vertex in the classic horseshoe shape.

Goodness. That may be the finest, most well thought out description of hair loss that I have ever read.

<mma4>

Had a buddy of mine who paid $15k for a hair transplant with the hair that they took from the back of his head. Doesn’t look that bad a few months post op. Definitely an option if you have some money and a receding hairline.
How long before he keeps receding and needs another transplant though? At one point there won't be enough hair at the back of his head to transplant i assume...

Might as well face the inevitable now rather than waste tens of thousands of dollars.

How long before he keeps receding and needs another transplant though? At one point there won't be enough hair at the back of his head to transplant i assume...

Might as well face the inevitable now rather than waste tens of thousands of dollars.
I have no idea dude he just got it done in like April so we’ll see how it goes. But hopefully it works it sucks to see guys lose their hair

Might as well retire at this point. Damaged goods.

What is with this sudden obsession with hairlines these days? Seems like excessive vanity.

Pre-fight presser

44189426841293b87ad4a7d2e70d2d4e3da34ca342706937a42e9262642dd04b04ec20a6.jpg

15285068ef60362a5b49956163c398b75c0363a066b7edb26ea6d3e0a7ab72560da3518b.jpg

Post-fight
21418972dea92fbaa981a94f81dc84deca90fff170a1ab0550e04d737fe8dedecb25af94.jpg

b6sa.gif

How the fuck I make a thread about Rockhold's hairline and it's wastelanded but some asshole makes one about Conors hairline and it's the talk of the town

There are nuances to bald threads that are graded on a curve and the mods vote on it in the secret bald subforum. You must not have made the cut.

conor-mcgregor-ponytail-hairstyle.jpg

Bring back this one.

Back