Conor's hairline

I am not sure about that at all man. I think it’s relatively new because he’s only 24 but has been combatting his receding hairline since he was around 19 or 20 with all kinds of treatments, creams, whatever it may be. So he’s pretty up to date on all the new tactics and I believe this is a new procedure they just introduced relatively recently or he would’ve done it a while ago. All I know is that it involves the insertion of hair follicles from the back of the head onto the receding pores at front of the hairline. So he had about a 2-3 month period in which he couldn’t touch the front of his hairline in fear of accidently pulling one of the transplanted hair follicles out. But after a few months those transplanted hair follicles seem to be growing in rather decently and you can’t really tell there was anything done at all.
wow, a HT at such young age is not recommended at all. hes gonna suffer further balding, no matter the HT. so hes gonna have all kinds of different spots on his head.
whoever did it to him, is not reputable. just a money grab.
also, that procedure is nothing new.

Last edited:
My hairline has been receding at almost the same pace as McGregor.

<DCrying>

The positive news is going bald allows for you to pull off the DC & Meathead Jock rudeness. You can say whatever the hell rude comment you want to make to another guy as long as you sandwich it in with a comment about being envious of their hair.

People will let you call them a POS with a smile on their face while you say it as long as they think you are jealous of their hair.

It is pretty fun... Although I'd rather have the hair back, it's a decent consolation prize.

His temples are gone and when his hair is buzzed (a la the Floyd fight) you can see his hair peninsula starting to break off from the mainland. Also visible in the Khabib fight was his breached vertex in the classic horseshoe shape.
This is a classic example of hair loss taking a lopsided 50 45 decision defeat to a sherdogger.

That's one thing I never quite understand about Sherdog - obsession with other men hairlines, who cares? Didn't really pay attention to it at all before registeing here.

Luke-Rockhold-Polo-Blue.jpg

848172242.jpg.0.jpg

<LikeReally5>

tenor.gif

damn my man is getting bald.
at least he has enough money to pay for a hair transplant

Ah well, cocaine , alcohool , parties getting punched for a living , this shit adds up. He ain't getting any younger.

Sorry, I just tuned in... has there been any updates on Conor`s hairline? Is he going bald?

How the fuck I make a thread about Rockhold's hairline and it's wastelanded but some asshole makes one about Conors hairline and it's the talk of the town
I think cause all of the mods secretly want some Rocksalt and are not attracted to Conor & were not offended by this thread.

True friends, true love? If that's what Conor call constantly cheating on his girlfriend then I've been doing it ass backwards.

His hairline hasn't really changed its been like that for years. It's just a deep hairline.

His hairline is fine. I have no idea why are we even talking about this.

Never mind his hairline, did he join Sgt. Peppers Lonely Heartclub band?

Back