Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

damn my man is getting bald.
at least he has enough money to pay for a hair transplant

Last edited:
... 3 kids will do that to ya. <Goldie11>

Last edited:
Had a buddy of mine who paid $15k for a hair transplant with the hair that they took from the back of his head. Doesn’t look that bad a few months post op. Definitely an option if you have some money and a receding hairline.

His temples are gone and when his hair is buzzed (a la the Floyd fight) you can see his hair peninsula starting to break off from the mainland. Also visible in the Khabib fight was his breached vertex in the classic horseshoe shape.

I'm pretty sure the excessive chokes and taps have made that sucker receed even faster than normal. All that stress to his hairline has to have been detrimental

It’s almost like he is aging.

I give him 1 year until his hairline looks like Danny Devitos

His temples are gone and when his hair is buzzed you can see his hair peninsula starting to break off from the mainland. Also visible in the Khabib fight was his breached vertex in the classic horseshoe shape.

Serious hair knowledge.

I love how this thread will get 2,500 replies but a detailed and well thought out analysis of the upcoming UFC event will get about 13 (including 11 just bleed gifs).

Oooofffff, black from the waist down, white from the neck up

True friends, true love

1_Terri-Murray-with-Conor-McGregor.jpg

I love how this thread will get 2,500 replies but a detailed and well thought out analysis of the upcoming UFC event will get about 13 (including 11 just bleed gifs).

That's because nobody wants to read some random asshole's "well thought out analysis". Everyone thinks they're an analyst now a days.

I don't know why Americans who want this procedure don't get them done in Europe?

They're literally nothing here,have a holiday plus save thousands.

Surely we are being disingenuous here, it’s mostly a result of the slicked back aesthetic. It honestly looks reasonably good relative to truly receding hairlines.

damn my man is getting bold.
at least he has enough money to pay for a hair transplant

we talking about his hairline now?? ….not a upcoming fight or his fighting abilty...but his hairline???...We are doomed as a society.

Back