Conor would KO all of you in a 1v1, just saying

You continue to make the dumbest threads on Sherdog.

Robel Kiros Habte would swim faster in 100m freestyle than all of you, just saying

I fight 152 lb in boxing and 155 in muay thai and Conor would NOT KO me.

In fact, I'd be the favorite to win in a standup fight. Im also a blue belt in BJJ (2 years) and I think I can hang with Conor on the ground

If Conor ever beats me, its by Decision in MMA rules because I dont practice GNP defense

Why do you not have a professional fighter tag? Is it because you are not a professional fighter?

I trained UFC for a couple years. I'll hold it down

While you type at your keyboard with insults, If you had the balls (which you don't) to saythe same insults or mock him in a private room alone you'd quickly see the lights shut out after McGregor knocked you the fuck out. Good luck posting a .gif when you have a left in the temple.

Just want you to accept that. Yeah, you, the reader of this message. You are reading this message. Conor McGregor would knock you out. He would put you in an unconscious state. Accept that fact. Accept it.

He's a manlet, so no. Manlets cannot defeat non-manlets.

In fact, I'd be the favorite to win in a standup fight. Im also a blue belt in BJJ (2 years) and I think I can hang with Conor on the ground

If Conor ever beats me, its by Decision in MMA rules because I dont practice GNP defense
Hed knock you out bro, sorry to break it to you. He is koing guys like Aldo and Mendes, im pretty sure he could handle you.

Conor would knock me out, but I would kick TS's ass handily. I consider it a wash.

His 350 lb armed body gaurds wouldn't let it get to that.

BLUE BELT CONTENDING WITH A BROWN?!?! LMFAO KEEP DREAMIN' BRO!

While you type at your keyboard with insults, If you had the balls (which you don't) to saythe same insults or mock him in a private room alone you'd quickly see the lights shut out after McGregor knocked you the fuck out. Good luck posting a .gif when you have a left in the temple.

Just want you to accept that. Yeah, you, the reader of this message. You are reading this message. Conor McGregor would knock you out. He would put you in an unconscious state. Accept that fact. Accept it.

Yeah,...

Not everyone on here.

OK OP that's all true but doesn't explain why you have a naked pic of him as your avi.

Literally every time you post you have to see a naked picture of another male.

You've looked at Conor naked no less than 1,669 times.

I would get him to panic wrestle.

Same goes for Nate diaz with you he would knock your ass out too . Hell dennis siver would knock your ass out and most people here so this thread is pointless

He's a 3rd stripe white belt. We can take him.

Back