Conor would KO all of you in a 1v1, just saying

yeah but if two dudes are pissed, and shit gets heated, i dont give a fuck if u can throw a ball better than me, cause i can still KO u, cant say same with Conor. No matter what ur good at in life when it comes down to scrap ur his inferior slave.
I thought I agreed with you but this is getting kinda cuckish (for lack of a better word). Count me out.

No shit. And every single fighter you have ever talked shit about in the defense of McGregor would tool you and your entire family. They're processional fighters.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Badr Hari, Brock and JDS would use Conor as currency in a prison enviroment...

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
{<doc}{<jordan}

ya but who cares if someone runs fast big whoop imagin if someone has the ability to kill u wit hthe bare hands thats important.

You sound like you're an insecure 15 year old.

And lots of people are interested if you run fast. The entire sporting industry isn't based off of slow people who can't run.

Think about how dumb you sound for a second

How do you figure? There's a reason he's a UFC champ. He's KO'd fighters much much much better than you. Don't forget that the average man overestimates his fighting ability by 40x
Conor exploited British club fighters who didnt really train in a single art. British Muay Thai sucks and their boxing in MMA was terrible, he just slipped the right and come with his left. Predictable and every amateur boxer southpaw tries to do that.

Like I said, in MMA, he might beat me because of GnP, but in a real fight with clothes on I think I can do well with just BJJ (grappling isnt even my specialty) because I have a good grip and a good lasso gaurd if hes wearing a long sleeve shirt. In standup only, I can probably outpoint him.

While you type at your keyboard with insults, If you had the balls (which you don't) to saythe same insults or mock him in a private room alone you'd quickly see the lights shut out after McGregor knocked you the fuck out. Good luck posting a .gif when you have a left in the temple.

Just want you to accept that. Yeah, you, the reader of this message. You are reading this message. Conor McGregor would knock you out. He would put you in an unconscious state. Accept that fact. Accept it.

No shit dumbass he's a professional fighter. Conor might be able to kick my ass, but he's still a douche.

images

Sherdog is full of 6'5 245 lb beasts who bench teh 275. We would probably take conor to a decision because we arent pro fighters, 3/10 would KO him from a slam or something.

While you type at your keyboard with insults, If you had the balls (which you don't) to saythe same insults or mock him in a private room alone you'd quickly see the lights shut out after McGregor knocked you the fuck out. Good luck posting a .gif when you have a left in the temple.

Just want you to accept that. Yeah, you, the reader of this message. You are reading this message. Conor McGregor would knock you out. He would put you in an unconscious state. Accept that fact. Accept it.
I agree he would knock me out but i haven't talked to much shit about him , I don't like the guy i respect him as a Fighter the guy obviously has skills and confidence I just personally can't stand the persona he projects to the media , He for all I know be a great guy but that's not what i See and i Just find him coming of as a try hard knob so i can't support him as a fighter because of this and i don't mind seeing him lose .

Not true. I already challenged Conor McGregor to a 1v1 fight and he ran off to play touch butt. He's scared. Accept that fact, and we can move on.

amazing cause i know where this quote is fron and its iso funny lmfao.

Just want you to accept that. Yeah, you, the reader of this message. You are reading this message. Conor McGregor would knock you out. He would put you in an unconscious state. Accept that fact.

ManicHappy.gif

I'd knock him out.

I'm 180, 6'1 and i ain't scared of no manlet homie!

I bet TS has Conor naked ass as Desktop
garett_holeve.jpg

I fight 152 lb in boxing and 155 in muay thai and Conor would NOT KO me.

In fact, I'd be the favorite to win in a standup fight. Im also a blue belt in BJJ (2 years) and I think I can hang with Conor on the ground

If Conor ever beats me, its by Decision in MMA rules because I dont practice GNP defense

U sounds a little modest about yourself.
Just curious, are u a professional fighter? What's your name and record?

Back