Conor would KO all of you in a 1v1, just saying

Id fail USADA badly, Diaz style, though if given the opportunity to be KO'd by a UFC FW for a few dollars, Id take my KO like a champ. Phew thats a lot of acronyms.

While you type at your keyboard with insults, If you had the balls (which you don't) to saythe same insults or mock him in a private room alone you'd quickly see the lights shut out after McGregor knocked you the fuck out. Good luck posting a .gif when you have a left in the temple.

Just want you to accept that. Yeah, you, the reader of this message. You are reading this message. Conor McGregor would knock you out. He would put you in an unconscious state. Accept that fact. Accept it.
Shut up. You'd lick all the baby batter off his spoon if you could

Hed knock you out bro, sorry to break it to you. He is koing guys like Aldo and Mendes, im pretty sure he could handle you.
Im a better boxer than Mendes 100%, not to mention Mendes was outstriking him until he gassed (because he had 2 weeks notice).

Aldo wouldve normally beat Conor but he got #rekt verbally, mentally, and emotionally which led him to bumrush Conor without setting up his power shot and getting KTFO

I do mostly gi BJJ, but in a pure standup fight, I would probably win by decision (dont think I'd KO or TKO Conor)

In MMA, I can probably hang with him but I might lose a 3 round decision

What's your boxing and Muay Thai records? And for which organizations have you competed in? Oh, links as well, please.

But if I just have a kitchen knife or some baseball bat, would smash him to living death. So, it all does not matter.

Conor won't let you polish his knob no matter how many times you white knight him on Sherdog. Just saying....

While you type at your keyboard with insults, If you had the balls (which you don't) to saythe same insults or mock him in a private room alone you'd quickly see the lights shut out after McGregor knocked you the fuck out. Good luck posting a .gif when you have a left in the temple.

Just want you to accept that. Yeah, you, the reader of this message. You are reading this message. Conor McGregor would knock you out. He would put you in an unconscious state. Accept that fact. Accept it.

A professional fighter could beat someone who hasnt trained before.....STOP THE FUCKING INTERNET THERE HAS BEEN A BREAK THROUGH......

You fuck wit.

maybe but i will shoot him with an AK 47 [<cena1}

im 230 lbs 6 ft 1. weight classes exist to protect conor from guys like me :p

Yea he could, but doesnt change the fact he got subbed by Diaz, which I can see is killing you

Dear TS,

I did TMAs and MMA on and off for 20 years and if you think this undersized assclown McGregor would KO me....welll, you're spot on.

He'd wreck damn near any normal person because he's a champion caliber UFC fighter.

Okay, if i shoot him with my tranquilliser gun before, it doesn't matter.

nope i know how to apply a RNC so i`d tap his ass out easy

Chris Camozzi would ko all of you in a 1v1. Just saying.

Did we have a point, though?

Pretty much any male fighter in the UFC roster ("manlets" included) would KO the average Sherdogger with minimal physical exertion.

God these Conor shills have started to creep up again. I wish Diaz would TKO him this time so we can go back to how it was after he just made him tap like a lil bitch. SILENCE.

Back