Conor would KO all of you in a 1v1, just saying

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
While you type at your keyboard with insults, If you had the balls (which you don't) to saythe same insults or mock him in a private room alone you'd quickly see the lights shut out after McGregor knocked you the fuck out. Good luck posting a .gif when you have a left in the temple.

Just want you to accept that. Yeah, you, the reader of this message. You are reading this message. Conor McGregor would knock you out. He would put you in an unconscious state. Accept that fact. Accept it.

You have Conor naked as your avatar. You think anyone cares what you think?

I've been watching MMA for almost two years now so I think I could handle him pretty well. I know the game inside and out.

I fight 152 lb in boxing and 155 in muay thai and Conor would NOT KO me.

In fact, I'd be the favorite to win in a standup fight. Im also a blue belt in BJJ (2 years) and I think I can hang with Conor on the ground

If Conor ever beats me, its by Decision in MMA rules because I dont practice GNP defense

Are you saying that Conor McGreggor's only response to criticism is violence?

I'm a bjj purple belt, pretty sure I'd choke him out

Not if I'm Nate Diaz

000be7c4-642.jpg

I'm a Conor fan but damn boy you're high like a mother fucker

Stop suckin Conor's ball for at least 1 hour, please

Well you can say the same with any fighters.

Nate diaz old boxing coach would KO you TS

While you type at your keyboard with insults, If you had the balls (which you don't) to saythe same insults or mock him in a private room alone you'd quickly see the lights shut out after McGregor knocked you the fuck out. Good luck posting a .gif when you have a left in the temple.

Just want you to accept that. Yeah, you, the reader of this message. You are reading this message. Conor McGregor would knock you out. He would put you in an unconscious state. Accept that fact. Accept it.
19 people shot Monday in Chicago... just saying.

Pfft who cares. The real question is can he flip burgers like I can?

I sincerely hope everyone who ACTUALLY believes they'd beat him knows how stupid they are.

I'd tap out that little twerp with some garbage submission like a Can Opener, then come and slap you around for about 45 minutes!

giphy.gif

I fight 152 lb in boxing and 155 in muay thai and Conor would NOT KO me.

In fact, I'd be the favorite to win in a standup fight. Im also a blue belt in BJJ (2 years) and I think I can hang with Conor on the ground

If Conor ever beats me, its by Decision in MMA rules because I dont practice GNP defense
Are you a professional boxer or MT fighter? Are you in a major organization? If not, you'd get wrecked. If so, you'd probably still get wrecked.
P.S. If you don't practice GNP defense he wouldn't need a decision, he'd most likely pound you into living death.

Forget one on one fight, even on the keyboard trashtalking Conor still owns.

Back