Conor would beat Jorge easily

I hate to say it, but gaethje might be better than masvidal, if he's really adjusted his game.

Jorge might have siked me out and fooled me into believing he is better than he is. I don't know anymore.

He beats a half dead, chinny cowboy and suddenly he's going to be a world beater.

Knew this mindset was going to happen but still . . . it is beyond pathetic how quickly this guys fans and supporters are out of touch with reality.

Easily? Jorge would actually be a real stiff test. Beating a guy like that who's been running real hot and is slick with the strikes as well would definitely say something. But Jorge definitely isn't going to fold.

would be a super hyped fight and one i would no doubt be pumped to see. no predictions here

I love Sherdog. A week ago it was "Conor would not beat any top 15 FW-WW anymore".
Who is this "Sherdog" you speak of? There is no hivemind in here.
I've always said that Conor would KTFO Jorge with ease, never changed my stance regarding this

This fight would be fkn awesome! I like both but i give the edge to mas....his striking is on another level lately.

lmfao

picture this conors comeback fight the opponent jorge the current bmf title holder the one who starched nate diaz, kod ben, and till, 2019 fighter of the year imagine the ppv gate ect for conors come back fight

instead he picked happy to be there cowboy ktfooh

conor aint beating jorge usman justin kabib or tony

Last edited:
I’m a huge McGregor fan but I’m confident Street Jesus would baptize him. Great fight and would absolutely be fireworks but I think he’d serve McGoat a 3 Piece and a soda resulting in a nice nap.

@dragovic

Here's some classics about "Blessing in the Skies" :
OCT2018:
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/conors-loss-is-actually-a-blessing-in-the-skies.3854067/

OCT2018: "into Bolivian" satire
Gluteus Swag post (one of the funniest posts ever, read it carefully...) :
https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/145984735/

Thead Nov 2015 : (one of the older "to Bolivian" threads)
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/getting-headkicked-to-bolivian-while-turning-around.3100085/

Lmao. Cheers

Might have had a chance against lw Jorge, not the current one that’s on a tare

Easy. Because if he hadn't and instead finished Conor in R1, all these suckers would have realized they got played and paid for a complete mismatch (which they did).
This would have obviously cost Floyd a lot of fans and hurt his legacy.

floyd would have gotten paid the same...that's what he cares about...his legacy would still be 50-0, whether he ko'd him in the 1st or 10th. doesn't matter...fact is, floyd couldn't ko conor in the 1st if his life depended on it....there's a reason why floyd waited, let conor throw punches and didn't start his attack till like the 5th round or whatever...cause early on, conor was fast and powerful and full of energy...floyd waited till conor started to slow down.

McGregor was badly beaten on the feet in his first fight with Diaz and then went life and death with him in the rematch in a fight which was contested almost completely on the feet. Diaz has been clearly bested on the feet several times in his career (most recently by Masvidal). The idea that McGregor is unbeatable in "a pure standup battle" is absurd.

conor fights completely different now... he no longer does the crazy spinning kicks, like he did against nate in their 1st fight...and I think the nate conor fought isn't the same guy masvidal fought....

Connor called zero people out. After his fight. Notorious shit talker was completely sily. In regards to who he wants next. Lmao kahbib humbled that ass. And connor knows better now.

so why he have 13 losses
good question. most likely because the guy fought 90% of his career with shit motivation. You can actually find youtube videos of him eating ice cream during fight camp and ATT coaches were grabbing him out of his apartment to come train.
A better question is how did Anderson Silva go from losing to pretty much nobodies in Japan to destroying people in the UFC? He just "found" himself.

Sorry masvidal fans we have to be honest.. if they fight conor gonna put that stank on him and brick up the back door in less than a round 10 out of 10 times. Also, jorge knows this, thats why hes already playing the friendship card and wearing conors clothes around, pretty soon he'll be volunteering to fetch his coffee and go through his paperwork also.

B4wogdXIYAA2kjO.jpg
Proper 12 vs Tequila another you know what fight

Back