Conor would beat Jorge easily

A powerful out of focus picture that has nothing to do with fighting to prove the point.

Sorry masvidal fans we have to be honest.. if they fight conor gonna put that stank on him and brick up the back door in less than a round 10 out of 10 times. Also, jorge knows this, thats why hes already playing the friendship card and wearing conors clothes around, pretty soon he'll be volunteering to fetch his coffee and go through his paperwork also.

B4wogdXIYAA2kjO.jpg
Sssshhhhhhhhhhh

We know that. Let's not tell the bookies though.
GOAT

He beats a half dead, chinny cowboy and suddenly he's going to be a world beater.

Knew this mindset was going to happen but still . . . it is beyond pathetic how quickly this guys fans and supporters are out of touch with reality.
He already is a world beater. He was a ufc champion. Neither Justin or Masvidal have done that.

Sorry masvidal fans we have to be honest.. if they fight conor gonna put that stank on him and brick up the back door in less than a round 10 out of 10 times. Also, jorge knows this, thats why hes already playing the friendship card and wearing conors clothes around, pretty soon he'll be volunteering to fetch his coffee and go through his paperwork also.

B4wogdXIYAA2kjO.jpg
Conor has better boxing but Jorge is better virtually every where else. I think it will likely be competitive for the first round or so, after that Jorge walks the dog in him.

Easy. Because if he hadn't and instead finished Conor in R1, all these suckers would have realized they got played and paid for a complete mismatch (which they did).
This would have obviously cost Floyd a lot of fans and hurt his legacy.
lol. that's such bullshit.

He beats a half dead, chinny cowboy and suddenly he's going to be a world beater.

Knew this mindset was going to happen but still . . . it is beyond pathetic how quickly this guys fans and supporters are out of touch with reality.
cerrone had 1 bad performance in his last 8 fights in 2 years prior to conor. and that means he's half dead......

Think I'm one of the only people that doesn't want to see this fight.

For what it's worth I think Jorge beats him.

Till has a bit long reach and is quite a bit taller than Conor. Masvidal ate a flush left hand and recovered immediately. Like I said it’s a war between a Conor’s cardio and Masvidals chin.

It was the same deal in the first Diaz fight and we all saw how that went. Coming from somebody who likes seeing Conor put on counterfests

Masvidal is nothing like Diaz. He can box, he can kick, and he can wrestle. Also, don’t know if you heard, but Masvidal beat Nate’s ass. Conor meanwhile got finished by Nate, then went life-and-death with him to scrape by a majority decision. Masvidal would make Conor look bad and finish him.

Why did Conor choose washed up Cowboy when he could have pocketed twice the money fighting Masvidal? We all know why.

Both have the speed and great timing.. can't pick a winner but masvidal can go 5 rounds easy.. I just think this fight is decided in under 3

I’ll take a bet on that.. av bet, sig bet, elimination bet. Whatever your little heart desires.

Unless of course your trolling. Then feel free to carry on

That's nice but... You just joined and have even no AV yet, bruh :) The value and risk award isn't there.

Let's do it. For the Highly Over-Rated belt

So if Masvidal’s streak includes wins over Till, Askren, Nate and Conor, he would still be ‘highly overrated’ in your book. LOL at you hyperbole-flingers.

That's nice but... You just joined and have even no AV yet, bruh :) The value and risk award isn't there.
According to OP there is no risk involved. So it’s all reward no?

Backyard brawler against martial artist

Ill take Conor...

If Conor were as confident in himself as you are in him he would have asked for a fight with Masvidal as it likely is one of the biggest money fights Conor can get.

its a lot if youre grappling but with striking speed and technique kills

Yeah, that's why BW have more power than HW.... I don't think you quite understand physics.

Force = mass x acceleration

The difference in speed from Conor's punch to Jorge's, even if he is faster, is so negligible to even matter in force equation.

Last edited:
This fight is so pointless Jorge won due to BS stoppage when Nate was taking over how you expect Conor to get excited for this fight? He wants to avenge his loss against Khabib and thats the fight to make. Masvidal can go and fight Usman or rematch Nate for the real BMF belt with qualified doctors this time.

Back