Conor would beat Jorge easily

conor fights completely different now... he no longer does the crazy spinning kicks, like he did against nate in their 1st fight...and I think the nate conor fought isn't the same guy masvidal fought....

What evidence are you going to cite for him fighting completely different now? When did this change occur? What are the substantial differences between him back then and now?

Masvidal would actally take Conor down if there are openings.

Sorry masvidal fans we have to be honest.. if they fight conor gonna put that stank on him and brick up the back door in less than a round 10 out of 10 times. Also, jorge knows this, thats why hes already playing the friendship card and wearing conors clothes around, pretty soon he'll be volunteering to fetch his coffee and go through his paperwork also.

B4wogdXIYAA2kjO.jpg
I agree TS
This not Connie on diet,his foot isn’t ballooning and all ACLs are fixed.
This is Connie 2.0 on STEAK and full belly 170 pounds of impact.
Connie round 1 by whatever he wants!

Connor has grown on me and id root for himm but look what jorge did to nate and look what nate did to connor lol #mmamath

What evidence are you going to cite for him fighting completely different now? When did this change occur? What are the substantial differences between him back then and now?

much like gsp, his fighting changed after a loss....gsp's style changed, after his loss to serra....conor's change started after his loss to nate. not a huge change...conor was once known for fancy spinning kicks, which he tried alot of against nate...all that did was gas him out...from that point on, he became much more picky with his shots...but still remained aggressive...only kicks he throws now, are the effective kind.. and going by his training, he's also been working on his right hook...but we didn't get to see that, cause the fight ended so fast.

so why he have 13 losses

what does that have to do with being a tough fight?
Masvidal has lost 5 split decisions, a few of which he could've won if judges' scored it differently.
He's been knocked out once and the submission against Imada was kind of a freak finish.

Masvidal hasn’t been TKO/KO in his entire UFC career. He’s bigger than Conor and has good cardio. I think Conor outstrikes him early so it’s a battle between Masvidals chin and Conor’s cardio. Kind of hard to bet on Conor’s cardio.

One thing is Masvidal likes to blitz forward with his favorite combos and we all saw how that went for Aldo. Conor gets a lot of hate but he’s one of the best counter strikers in the sport.

That’s a fight I wouldn’t even think about betting on.

The only correct outlook, IMO. I wouldn't touch a bet on this fight with a 10-foot pole... but I sure as hell wouldn't miss watching it for the world. About as coin-flippy as it gets if you ask me.

Back