Conor would beat Jorge easily

Conor isn't outgassing Jorge to a five round decision, and Jorge's never been finished in the UFC, and has only been tko'd once in over 40 pro fights. Plus, the guy's boxing and power are just as good as Conor's. Not a Conor hater, but this is getting ridiculous. Compare the Diaz fights ffs.

not sure about that....I'm not sure anyone is going to beat conor in a pure standup battle...I just don't see it...a guy that went 10 rounds with mayweather....is going to be tough to beat by anyone in mma...if all you're doing is standup....yes, I know, mayweather "played" with conor, as the haters tend to say....but floyd would have gotten paid the same, whether it was a 20 second ko or a 10th round ko....so why play?

McGregor was badly beaten on the feet in his first fight with Diaz and then went life and death with him in the rematch in a fight which was contested almost completely on the feet. Diaz has been clearly bested on the feet several times in his career (most recently by Masvidal). The idea that McGregor is unbeatable in "a pure standup battle" is absurd.

till dropped him in a couple of seconds and sorry but till is no conor
Yea and he got back up and decapitated Till a round later. You're right about Till being no Conor though. Till has way more power. Conor meanwhile got dropped by Khabib, who is a dogshit striker. I'm sure you've gloated about it in another thread.

Sorry masvidal fans we have to be honest.. if they fight conor gonna put that stank on him and brick up the back door in less than a round 10 out of 10 times. Also, jorge knows this, thats why hes already playing the friendship card and wearing conors clothes around, pretty soon he'll be volunteering to fetch his coffee and go through his paperwork also.

B4wogdXIYAA2kjO.jpg

you do understand there was a reason conor didnt fight jorge jan 18th and didnt call him out inside the cage right

it easy it doesnt want that smoke from jorge.

Yea and he got back up and decapitated Till a round later. You're right about Till being no Conor though. Till has way more power. Conor meanwhile got dropped by Khabib, who is a dogshit striker. I'm sure you've gloated about it in another thread.

mas has 13 losses and tkoed by a guy nobody has ever even heard of.
conor got dropped by the baddest man in the game today. no shame in that.

Jorge is playing the friendship card cause you look stupid to hate on Conor... It's not gona win you "any" fans & like him or not, Conor comes to scrap. Hot-blodded in the ring. We can aruge whether he gasses, gives up at the end (though short-notice to Nate & losing to Khabib in round 4 by choke doesn't mean this to me). You can't argue he comes there to destroy from the start of the bell..

Saying he beats Jorge 10/10 times under round 1 has no logic to it. Jorge has never been stopped twice... Once by choke in 2005 & once by TKO in 2008. Almost every other loss was splitt decision or close decision. I don't see the logic of him being an easy win. I don't like this fight for Conor, but of course I'd watch :)

Masvidal and Conor both fought at 155. Masvidal is 5 11", Conor is 5 9". They are about the same size. This would be a Great Fight! I like the Geathje Fight also.

Give Conor Colby, Usman, or hell, even Woodly.

Jorge is an overhyped journeyman, nothing more.

Cerrone, Diaz, Masvidal, Conor will keep fighting these journeymen and people will sing his praises as if he overcome tough contenders.

mas has 13 losses and tkoed by a guy nobody has ever even heard of.
conor got dropped by the baddest man in the game today. no shame in that.
*baddest wrestler in the game. khabib's stand-up game is bottom 10 in the ufc.

not sure about that....I'm not sure anyone is going to beat conor in a pure standup battle...I just don't see it...a guy that went 10 rounds with mayweather....is going to be tough to beat by anyone in mma...if all you're doing is standup....yes, I know, mayweather "played" with conor, as the haters tend to say....but floyd would have gotten paid the same, whether it was a 20 second ko or a 10th round ko....so why play?

Easy. Because if he hadn't and instead finished Conor in R1, all these suckers would have realized they got played and paid for a complete mismatch (which they did).
This would have obviously cost Floyd a lot of fans and hurt his legacy.

Is this some kind of Sherdog meme that I missed, or is it because of dyslexia? Bolivian instead of oblivion. Seen it many times here.
Oh it's absolutely a Sherdog meme!!! Hold on Sherbro i'll try to find the original meme-starter, it was f'ing hilarious.

Agreed. Masvidal is being highly overrated, plus he is the perfect match up for Conor.

Another shit fight with a known outcome.
I love Sherdog. A week ago it was "Conor would not beat any top 15 FW-WW anymore".

They're both very evenly matched, you're delusional if you think neither guy has a chance.

Oh it's absolutely a Sherdog meme!!! Hold on Sherbro i'll try to find the original meme-starter, it was f'ing hilarious.
@dragovic

Here's some classics about "Blessing in the Skies" :
OCT2018:
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/conors-loss-is-actually-a-blessing-in-the-skies.3854067/

OCT2018: "into Bolivian" satire
Gluteus Swag post (one of the funniest posts ever, read it carefully...) :
https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/145984735/

Thead Nov 2015 : (one of the older "to Bolivian" threads)
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/getting-headkicked-to-bolivian-while-turning-around.3100085/

Back