Conor will destroy Khabib in the rematch.

Reffson

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He was fit, he was calm, and he destroyed a legit 170 pounder like he was nothing. Khabib cannot dismiss Conor now without looking like a COWARD. I went to 3 large sports bars before I could get into one. That's how big this fight was. Khabib is not a draw, Conor is. Go hide Chicken Kabob. You got lucky the first fight like Serra vs. GSP. You will be destroyed in the rematch.

TS you cant be so stupid.
Khabib beat the shit out of him , lol at Serra

That fight made it even more obvious Conor has nothing for Khabib. If Conor threw that sloppy, telegraphed, slow, lunging straight left against Khabib that he led with against Cowboy he would be put on his ass

350_Khabib_Nurmagomedov_yells_at_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

Uh yeah.. Conor has like a +5 at a punchers chance to make anyone go night night, but dude .. come on! This fight gave us nothing to even speculate about when it comes to a rematch with Khabib.

Best he can do is work on his TDD so he has a more opportunities to punch the face..

We knew this thread was coming. Conor fans are back in full force now. Next it’s going to be he can ko usman then Stipe is ducking him.

I don’t know man, Conor hung in there vs Khabib but, he also did a lot of cheating. Fight probably would have ended earlier if a competent ref was in there.

He was fit, he was calm, and he destroyed a legit 170 pounder like he was nothing. Khabib cannot dismiss Conor now without looking like a COWARD. I went to 3 large sports bars before I could get into one. That's how big this fight was. Khabib is not a draw, Conor is. Go hide Chicken Kabob. You got lucky the first fight like Serra vs. GSP. You will be destroyed in the rematch.
Don't feed the troll people.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back