Conor will destroy Khabib in the rematch.

Matt hughes(Nate Diaz) gsp, Matt Serra gsp it’s the same with Conrad deal with it! He avenged Nate and he will avenge khabib
conor got KOed by a fluke punch ? or was he dominated for 20 minutes even out stroke on the feet by a fucking wrestler ?

conor got KOed by a fluke punch ? or was he dominated for 20 minutes even out stroke on the feet by a fucking wrestler ?
Yeah,this is what they dont want to see.
Khabib beat Conor also standing and that is what makes them crazy

He was fit, he was calm, and he destroyed a legit 170 pounder like he was nothing. Khabib cannot dismiss Conor now without looking like a COWARD. I went to 3 large sports bars before I could get into one. That's how big this fight was. Khabib is not a draw, Conor is. Go hide Chicken Kabob. You got lucky the first fight like Serra vs. GSP. You will be destroyed in the rematch.
Shits old, get a knew gimmick

I was talking about the revenge factor
well revenge sometimes happen sometimes doesn't, it usually doesn't btw in MMA. Especially when you got outgrappled.

Your argument would ve been right if conor had won the khabib fight by a left hand, and khabib was coming for the revenge.

But in this situation, khabib is GSP's style more or less, outgrappling for 20 minutes aint a fluke my friend, it is pure dominance. Khabib fucking out stroke conor, imagine conor outwrestling fucking khabib ....

Khabib destroys him with ease again
Won't take a dive like Cerrone did

I don't think so, the only way to destroy him is to keep the fight standing.

UspYrjF.gif

<{Heymansnicker}>
it's like he's begging to get double legged slammed on his ass!
would've been an issue with any other fighter on a winning streak not star struck at the sight of his hero he defended the honor of all week!

poor fucker got paid 200k!
even journey man Nate got paid 500K flat the 1st time!

The rematch will be interesting, if there's truth to the excuses made by Conor and his camp regarding the first fight. Conor seemed on point last night and it will be intriguing to see if Conor can do enough to be able to beat Khabib in the 2nd fight. I think there may be truth to the idea that he has refocused and reenergised since the loss to Khab in their first outing. Call me crazy, but I'm buying in, should be a fun ride.

I sincerely hope it happens and khabib whoops that ass even worse.
Tony is the only guy who can fuck with khabib

Inside 1 round. That was vintage McGregor, a focused McGregor. Look at the difference, the spring in his step, the bounce in his feet, the movement, the precision, the timing, the power, it was all back.

That Conor beats Khabib ten times out of ten.

It’s just a shame he wasn’t focused against Khabib.

Lol everyone knew the outcome of Conor Vs Journeyman

Khabib would still molest him any day of the week.

Yeah, because we all know how Khabib looks clueless and people run through him by rushing and throwing attacks.

Donald 4-7 in his last 11 striker

Khabib 28-0 best wrestler in the business

Conor would have got taken down in 2 seconds with the first punch he whiffed and that would be all she wrote.

an aggressive pressure fighting Conor would have been put on his back even faster. There's a reason why Conor was so timid in their fight, because he knew he was going to be taken down

No doubt. Khabib is shitting himself right now.

Back