Conor will destroy Khabib in the rematch.

UspYrjF.gif

<{Heymansnicker}>
Looking at this gif, it’s very bizarre Cowboy didn’t push forward for the takedown. You have the aggressor lunging over you with a strike that you cleanly ducked, and you’re both in the center of the octagon. Instead, he opted for a clinch.

What a strange display of fight IQ.

Looking at this gif, it’s very bizarre Cowboy didn’t push forward for the takedown. You have the aggressor lunging over you with a strike that you cleanly ducked, and you’re both in the center of the octagon. Instead, he opted for a clinch.

I guess all that pre fight "stand and bang" talk wasn't bs.

Agreed. If Conor missed that shot to Khabib and found himself that off balance, Khabib would have just picked him up and slammed him into the earths core.

He was fit, he was calm, and he destroyed a legit 170 pounder like he was nothing. Khabib cannot dismiss Conor now without looking like a COWARD. I went to 3 large sports bars before I could get into one. That's how big this fight was. Khabib is not a draw, Conor is. Go hide Chicken Kabob. You got lucky the first fight like Serra vs. GSP. You will be destroyed in the rematch.

How does one 'luckily' prison rape a person for 3.5 rounds before making him tap?

He was fit, he was calm, and he destroyed a legit 170 pounder like he was nothing. Khabib cannot dismiss Conor now without looking like a COWARD. I went to 3 large sports bars before I could get into one. That's how big this fight was. Khabib is not a draw, Conor is. Go hide Chicken Kabob. You got lucky the first fight like Serra vs. GSP. You will be destroyed in the rematch.
I did not know the likes of you existed.

That fight made it even more obvious Conor has nothing for Khabib. If Conor threw that sloppy, telegraphed, slow, lunging straight left against Khabib that he led with against Cowboy he would be put on his ass
Well, to be fair, he already knew Cowboy was paid to keep it standing, low risk.

Well, to be fair, he already knew Cowboy was paid to keep it standing, low risk.
Conor admitted he was nervous do to ring rust. Still he had the wherewithal to land the thigh to Cowboy's face quickly as he dove in. That was enough to thwart the TD. Then the clinch happened, which should also favor the larger Cowboy but Conor broke his nose with a series of shoulders.
A really bad Conor went 4 rounds with Khabib so you would have to be an ass to think a second fight wouldn't be competitive. If it ends quickly it will likely be Conor ending it, not Khabib.

Back