Conor will destroy Khabib in the rematch.

If Conor can destroy Khabib

And Khabib is the lightweight champion

Why was this fight at welterweight

Lol shut the fuck up

<36>
Calling me a liar you piece of shit? Fuck you. I went to two bars in my buddies town and couldn't get in. One holds close to 700 people. The fire department was there and told them NO MORE. Went to the second bar and no parking with no place to even stand. Drove 10 miles to another town and were stuck in a corner with 300-400 people in the place. The biggest UFC fight I have ever seen and I've seen almost all of them.

Calling me a liar you piece of shit? Fuck you. I went to two bars in my buddies town and couldn't get in. One holds close to 700 people. The fire department was there and told them NO MORE. Went to the second bar and no parking with no place to even stand. Drove 10 miles to another town and were stuck in a corner with 300-400 people in the place. The biggest UFC fight I have ever seen and I've seen almost all of them.
source.gif

He was fit, he was calm, and he destroyed a legit 170 pounder like he was nothing. Khabib cannot dismiss Conor now without looking like a COWARD. I went to 3 large sports bars before I could get into one. That's how big this fight was. Khabib is not a draw, Conor is. Go hide Chicken Kabob. You got lucky the first fight like Serra vs. GSP. You will be destroyed in the rematch.

You inbred redneck.

Khabib is a huge draw. A world exists outside of your limited backstreet existence.

The Cowboy fight is as fake as Jeffrey Epstein kill himself.

TS you cant be so stupid.
Khabib beat the shit out of him , lol at Serra
Matt hughes(Nate Diaz) gsp, Matt Serra gsp it’s the same with Conrad deal with it! He avenged Nate and he will avenge khabib

That fight made it even more obvious Conor has nothing for Khabib. If Conor threw that sloppy, telegraphed, slow, lunging straight left against Khabib that he led with against Cowboy he would be put on his ass
you cannot be that dumb thinking Conor would do the same approach to Khabib lol

Doubtful. Khabib is a different animal. You can't get lucky beating someone down over 4 rounds.

you cannot be that dumb thinking Conor would do the same approach to Khabib lol

Thats why i said "IF" buddy.

Doesn't matter. No one including you and Conor thinks Conor can beat Khabib

He was fit, he was calm, and he destroyed a legit 170 pounder like he was nothing. Khabib cannot dismiss Conor now without looking like a COWARD. I went to 3 large sports bars before I could get into one. That's how big this fight was. Khabib is not a draw, Conor is. Go hide Chicken Kabob. You got lucky the first fight like Serra vs. GSP. You will be destroyed in the rematch.

fighting at 170 not 155 . conor ight only beat khabib in the video game.

Matt hughes(Nate Diaz) gsp, Matt Serra gsp it’s the same with Conrad deal with it! He avenged Nate and he will avenge khabib
Haha, I should deal with your fantasy ?
For now ,you deal with the reality and that is that Khabib beat the shit out of Conor

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back