Conor, when you're on your back like a Gazelle, looking up at Kabear, and Gasping for life...

My favorite part is how Conor's legs wiggle at the end like he's enjoying Nate giving it to him and squealing like a little piggy.

giphy.gif

I'll always favour the wrestler in a classic wrestler x striker matchup but fights start standing, Conor hurts people, and Khabib has bad habits on the feet. If I have to put money on it I'll take Khabib but if Conor Aldo's Khabib in the first exchange I won't even be surprised.

My favorite part is how Conor's legs wiggle at the end like he's enjoying Nate giving it to him and squealing like a little piggy.

giphy.gif
Omfg how stupid can somebody be.
Marcus Brimage makes Nate Diaz's wrestling look like cannon fodder, but he couldn't take Conor down

KNOW why Diaz was able to take Conor down? Because he offers more then the threat of the take down you fucktard

Omfg how stupid can somebody be.
Marcus Brimage makes Nate Diaz's wrestling look like cannon fodder, but he couldn't take Conor down

KNOW why Diaz was able to take Conor down? Because he offers more then the threat of the take down you fucktard
Brimage is an absolute bum and didn't attempt any td's in their fight.

Watch a different sport maybe, dummy<{cruzshake}>

Last edited:
Brimage is an absolute bum and didn't attempt any td's in their fight.

Watch a different sport maybe.
you don't even know that Khabib is a worse striker then Conor because "statistically he hits his opponents way more then he gets hit"
You're the one who has no fucking clue on what you're watching.
You're getting clowned in your own thread, this forum is filled with Conor haters just like you but I HAVE like a 20-1 like ratio on this thread . That should tell you something

TS you are gonna look like such a dork when Conor splits Khabibs fat head open like a melon .

Conor is like a fucking Ninja and Khabib is a flat footed idiot who needs a takedown in the first 30 seconds or else he is going to get put into a coma . He has fought nobody like Conor in his life .

It is statistically probable that Khabib will wind up on this soft, demure creature, feasting on his remains
<seedat>.

Micheal Johson would have been killed if Khabib wanted to hurt him like he does Conor.

It's that "want to hurt" that will get him in to the same trouble as all the others. Nate is the only man who could take Conor's shit. Khabib has shown no signs of handling it, heck even Artem triggered him ffs.

TS is injecting as much sexuality into this as he can without being blatant.

Conor fans are in the process of trying to convince themselves Khabib isn't going to ragdoll Conor with TD's, but they still haven't thought about the most horrifying part -- how weak Conor looks off his back and how strong Khabib is on top. Khabib is going to rip this guy apart. Conor is in for a slow, slow death with Khabib on top of him. Khabib wants to hurt this guy and he is said to feel as strong as a hw on top.

GSP said it right, Conor can always land but that's all he has. Khabib knows it's coming and just has to cut that angle off and take Conor down, grind him out, close the distance with swing singles, force scrambles, get Conor off balance and use his vastly superior TD's. which he is statistically favored to do, and Khabib has more ways to win like GNP TKO, Sub, Verbal Submission, Decision. Conor really can only land early. Khabib has five rounds to end Conor and Conor only has about 2. More time and more ways to win for Khabib. A statistically favored outcome.

Barboza only survived because he's a much better grappler than Conor. Micheal Johson would have been killed if Khabib wanted to hurt him like he does Conor.

How many times you going to make the same thread?

giphy.gif
More homoeroticism from Conor haters. What is it with you guys?

Conor fans are in the process of trying to convince themselves Khabib isn't going to ragdoll Conor with TD's, but they still haven't thought about the most horrifying part -- how weak Conor looks off his back and how strong Khabib is on top. Khabib is going to rip this guy apart. Conor is in for a slow, slow death with Khabib on top of him. Khabib wants to hurt this guy and he is said to feel as strong as a hw on top.

GSP said it right, Conor can always land but that's all he has. Khabib knows it's coming and just has to cut that angle off and take Conor down, grind him out, close the distance with swing singles, force scrambles, get Conor off balance and use his vastly superior TD's. which he is statistically favored to do, and Khabib has more ways to win like GNP TKO, Sub, Verbal Submission, Decision. Conor really can only land early. Khabib has five rounds to end Conor and Conor only has about 2. More time and more ways to win for Khabib. A statistically favored outcome.

Barboza only survived because he's a much better grappler than Conor. Micheal Johson would have been killed if Khabib wanted to hurt him like he does Conor.

Good point about Conor's ground game. We have many examples of him looking like a white belt on the ground, even asking the ref for help

Anybody giving a professional UFC fighter zero chances to win is either too much of a nuthugger for their favorite in the match or is a stupid uninformed casual.
It is a fight. Anything can happen. The sooner you people learn this the better.
How would you explain Suarez/Esparza and Woodley/Till? Levels to this shit. There is always that chance though.

Look, I'm no fan of Conor guzzlers but this is pathetic, dude.

You're gonna look really fucking stupid if Conor wins. Just stop and let the fight happen. You don't have a crystal ball and you have no idea what will happen.
Nothing wrong with a fight prediction little man.

Conor fans jusy cant accept any other scenerio than a Conor left hand victory.

Back