Conor, when you're on your back like a Gazelle, looking up at Kabear, and Gasping for life...

Mysterio

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Remember when Conor looked up to the ref against Mendes, begging for the fight be stood?
That was nothing.

Conor fans are in the process of trying to convince themselves Khabib isn't going to ragdoll Conor with TD's, but they still haven't thought about the most horrifying part -- how weak Conor looks off his back and how strong Khabib is on top. Khabib is going to rip this guy apart. Conor is in for a slow, slow death with Khabib on top of him. Khabib wants to hurt this guy and he is said to feel as strong as a hw on top.

GSP said it right, Conor can always land but that's all he has. Khabib knows it's coming and just has to cut that angle off and take Conor down, grind him out, close the distance with swing singles, force scrambles, get Conor off balance and use his vastly superior TD's. which he is statistically favored to do, and Khabib has more ways to win like GNP TKO, Sub, Verbal Submission, Decision. Conor really can only land early. Khabib has five rounds to end Conor and Conor only has about 2. More time and more ways to win for Khabib. A statistically favored outcome.

Barboza only survived because he's a much better grappler than Conor. Micheal Johson would have been killed if Khabib wanted to hurt him like he does Conor.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

I honestly felt a little sick watching Khabib beat Johnson like that. It was ISIS publicly televised execution. Imagine that going 5 rounds with Khabib actually wanting to hurt him.

Conor might have to tap to strikes to survive this.

You do realize thats^^ a picture of Sage and Barberena...right?
Yes Conor and Sage are similarly skilled off their backs hence the comparison.

Look, I'm no fan of Conor guzzlers but this is pathetic, dude.

You're gonna look really fucking stupid if Conor wins. Just stop and let the fight happen. You don't have a crystal ball and you have no idea what will happen.

Look, I'm no fan of Conor guzzlers but this is pathetic, dude.

You're gonna look really fucking stupid if Conor wins. Just stop and let the fight happen. You don't have a crystal ball and you have no idea what will happen.
I know my words upset you, but I have acknowledged the fact that Conor can win, but like GSP said, it's statistically improbable.

I'm merely pointing out Conor has a left punch hoper but Khabib will probably take him down and kill him. Conor's unliely win would be quick,

but Khabib's long, drawn out and brutal.

I'm actually a bit worried about Conor. I hope this doesn't end too gory. The MJ fight was hard to watch and this could be much, much worse.

I know my words upset you, but I have acknowledged the fact that Conor can win, but like GSP said, it's statistically improbable.

I'm merely pointing out Conor has a left punch hoper but Khabib will probably take him down and kill him. Conor's unliely win would be quick,

but Khabib's long, drawn out and brutal.

I'm actually a bit worried about Conor. I hope this doesn't end too gory. The MJ fight was hard to watch and this could be much, much worse.

We are worried about you. Obsession is never good.

I mean, Serra had no chance vs GSP, Werdum had no chance vs Fedor, Douglas had no chance vs Tyson, upsets happen dude and Conor is a legit striker.

Also, I'm no Conor fan I hope Khabib destroys him.

I mean, Serra had no chance vs GSP, Werdum had no chance vs Fedor, Douglas had no chance vs Tyson, upsets happen dude and Conor is a legit striker.

Also, I'm no Conor fan I hope Khabib destroys him.
<YeahOKJen>

Nobody is saying Conor has no chance, just less of one, and that if he wins it will be quick. If Khabib wins as expected it will be slow and tortuous.

<YeahOKJen>

Nobody is saying Conor has no chance, just less of one, and that if he wins it will be quick. If Khabib wins as expected it will be slow and tortuous.

I agree with that. It's tough to see Conor winning a decision for sure, usually decisions favor the better grappler.

Anybody giving a professional UFC fighter zero chances to win is either too much of a nuthugger for their favorite in the match or is a stupid uninformed casual.
It is a fight. Anything can happen. The sooner you people learn this the better.

Conor fans are in the process of trying to convince themselves Khabib isn't going to ragdoll Conor with TD's,
Said the guy who spams Khabib X Conor threads everyday

I know you sense it
{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

If you keep making the same thread maybe you'll start to believe it, breh

It's not about believing or disbelieving, it's about matchups and statistical probability,

Odds are on my side that the outcome of this fight will demonstrate my analytical abilities.

Don't get me wrong there's a distinct possibility this happens and I think Firas Zahabi was right when he said it's likely going to be a blowout one way or the other but man if Conor pulls an Aldo job on Khabib, I'm going to enjoy the salt and the tears of Conor haters so much. Getting to watch the vitriol of haters switching their opinion to saying Khabib was an overrated bum who only beat cans and how Tony would merc Conor would be on the same level of awesomeness as to when Holm killed the Ronda hype train.

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong there's a distinct possibility this happens and I think Firas Zahabi was right when he said it's likely going to be a blowout one way or the other but man if Conor pulls an Aldo job on Khabib, I'm going to enjoy the salt and the tears of Conor haters so much. Getting to watch the vitriol of haters switching their opinion to saying Khabib was an overrated a bum who only beat cans and how Tony would murk Conor would be on the same level of awesomeness as to when Holm killed the Ronda hype train.
I mean, an early stoppage is realistically Conor's only way to win. I would not be shocked by that result.

It's just more probable we see Smesh City, which is going to be much more violent and drawn out than a quick KO.

I mean, an early stoppage is realistically Conor's only way to win. I would not be shocked by that result.

It's just more probable we see Smesh City, which is going to be much more violent and drawn out than a quick KO.

Well Khabib is the favorite in almost all if not all betting lines but god the best possible outcome would be if Conor pulls a sub out while on his back Sherdog may literally implode, can you imagine the threads

^^^
So a bunch of gifs of Conor not on his back against strikers, other than Mendes, who busted him up on the ground for 6 of 9.5 minutes of that fight?

Khabib is ten levels above them, probably more.

conor haters dont make any sense. conor beat no KOD mendes. and beat diaz also.
Do you find it in any way odd that the only time Conor took a fight against a regular sized person (Diaz) and a wreslter (Mendes) that they were last minute subs who never had training camps?

So the only time Conor risked these stylistically unfavorable matchups was against guys with no training camp, and everyone else he fought in his career was an inferior striker with less reach, no other wrestlers or regular sized people? And they both gave him hell.

This time, he bit off more than he can chew it seems.

Last edited:
Conor is the best in the standup and Khabib is weakest in his standup.

Back